"Good advising may be the single most underestimated characteristic of a successful college experience."
Associate for Transfer Advising
Earn Your Chico State Degree In
No More Than 60 Additional Units
The California State University system and the California Community College system collaborated on the creation of the Associate of Arts for Transfer (AA-T) and the Associate of Science for Transfer (AS-T) degree programs, made possible by the passage of Senate Bill 1440.
If you completed one of these degrees at your Community College you received priority in the admission process.
But, did you know that if you were admitted to a program deemed similar to your AA-T or AS-T, you will only need to complete 60 additional units (or less) to earn a bachelor's degree?
Get on track to graduate in no more than 60 units:
- Confirm that the Office of Admissions received your final transcripts from your community college confirming your completion of the AA-T/AS-T.
- Check that your AA-T/AS-T degree matches your Chico State major - CSU Chico Approved AA-T/AS-T Degrees
- Complete an AA-T/AS-T Online Learning Experience (OLLE) before you register for your second semester courses.
(Information on how to the OLLE will be e-mailed to your Chico State e-mail address, watch your inbox!)
- Meet with your faculty advisor within your major often to confirm that you are only taking courses you need to graduate.
- Follow your progress towards your degree in your Degree Progress Report (DPR).