Associate Degree for Transfer - Advising Tutorial

Upper Division GE

While completion of an Associate for Transfer degree does meet all lower division general education requirements, you will still be held to completion of the Upper Division General Education Pathway. 

You must complete 3 courses from the same Interdisciplinary Pathway:

  • Upper Division Natural Sciences
  • Upper Division Arts/Humanities
  • Upper Division Social Sciences

You are also required to complete an Upper Division GE Capstone course or Capstone Substitution from your major.

Proceed to Next Section: Similar Programs