Applying for Admission to CSU, Chico

Undocumented/AB 540 students applying for admission to CSU, Chico should apply through CSUMentor. Information on the application process can be found at and on the CSUMentor website.

After you have been admitted, submit a California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request (PDF) to the Office of Admissions. As an admitted student, you will be required to submit high school transcripts and appropriate records of high school graduation or the equivalent.

If you need additional assistance with the application process, please contact:

Jamile Balli, Admissions Counselor
Admissions Office
SSC 130
Campus Zip 0722