You are invited to attend Choose Chico! Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. This premier open house offers admitted students and their families an opportunity to experience why we think CSU, Chico is the place for you! Activities for the day include:
- Official President's Welcome.
- Meet with academic department representatives and learn about your major.
- Tour the campus and residence halls, plus receive housing information.
- Meet with student support representatives, including Student Activities, Advising, Career Placement, Financial Aid & Scholarship, Housing, Honors, and Admissions.
- Visit our Student Involvement Fair.
- Access a general overview of presentations and events here, check back in late-March for complete event brochure. (This is tentative schedule and is subject to change).
- For Spanish speakers: Para más información en español, haz clic aquí.
Please register online by April 4 at https://ems.csuchico.edu/admissions/choosechico/. In order to register, you will need your portal account login information. If you have not authenticated your portal account begin the process at the IT Support Services website and have your Chico State ID number ready. Your ID number can be found in your offer of admission packet or by contacting the Office of Admissions directly.
Where to Begin?
Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. Please bring a printed copy of your Confirmation Page with you (printed at time of registration or copy that was emailed to you). Check-in tables will be located at north and south entrances of the Bell Memorial Union (BMU).
Where to Park?
We do not require a parking permit for this day, so you are welcome to park in any of our campus parking lots. To view campus parking information please click here. Alternate parking includes street and/or metered parking around the perimeter of campus and in the downtown area.
Where to Stay?
Accessibility accommodations will be provided upon request for people with disabilities, provided the request is made at least seven days prior to the event.
If you have any questions about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Admissions at 530-898-4428 or 1-800-542-4426.