You are invited to attend Choose Chico! Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. This premier open house offers admitted students and their families an opportunity to experience why we think CSU, Chico is the place for you! Activities for the day include:
- Official President's Welcome.
- Meet with academic department representatives and learn about your major.
- Tour the campus and residence halls, plus receive housing information.
- Meet with student support representatives, including Student Activities, Advising, Career Placement, Financial Aid & Scholarship, Housing, Honors, and Admissions.
- Visit our Student Involvement Fair.
- Access the complete Event Brochure here.
- For Spanish speakers: Para más información en español, haz clic aquí.
Choose Chico online registration is now closed, but you are still welcome to attend. On the day of the event, please visit a check-in table to sign-up and to get your activity brochure for the day.
Where to Begin?
Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. Please bring a printed copy of your Confirmation Page with you (printed at time of registration or copy that was emailed to you). Check-in tables will be located at north and south entrances of the Bell Memorial Union (BMU).
Where to Park?
We do not require a parking permit for this day, so you are welcome to park in any of our campus parking lots. To view campus parking information please click here. Alternate parking includes street and/or metered parking around the perimeter of campus and in the downtown area.
Where to Stay?
Accessibility accommodations will be provided upon request for people with disabilities, provided the request is made at least seven days prior to the event.
If you have any questions about this event please email email@example.com or call the Office of Admissions at 530-898-4428 or 1-800-542-4426.