College Planning Resources
- Future Wildcats (Guidance for any student planning to attend CSU, Chico.)
- California Colleges (College planning resources for all college options in California.)
- CSU Impaction Information (What CSU campuses are impacted for 2016-17.)
- CSU Admission Handbook (Validation rules, calculating GPA, LOTE waiver guidelines, A-G requirements, transfer requirements, ADTs.)
- A-G Lists for Public High Schools in CA (Courses approved from your high school.)
- Early Start, EPT, ELM Information (Exemptions, registration, info, study tools.)
- AB 540 and Dream Act Information
- AB 540 and AB 2000 Affidavit Paperwork (pdf)
- 2015-2016 University Catalog (Majors, minors, courses, 4-year plans (MAPS), University information.)
Programs for Local High School Students
- High School Scholars (Fall 2015 information now available.)
- To take classes without applying to CSU, Chico, visit Open University
Chico Visits You
We have added a new feature to our website called Chico Visits You highlighting the various events where you will find CSU, Chico representatives in the coming months. Events are updated regularly.
School officials may request a visit from a CSU, Chico representative by emailing pertinent details and contact information to email@example.com. We may not be able to accommodate all requests, but we will do our best!
- We are accepting applications for fall 2016 from October 1 - November 30, 2015.
- Important: BYU online high school has an A-G list. Starting with the 2014-15 school year courses need to be Teacher Led (TL) to be considered.
- Effective for fall 2016 HS applicants, VPA courses can now be two semesters from the same discipline (music, art, drama, etc.) instead of a single yearlong course. More to come with the 2016 CSU Handbook.