College Planning Resources
- Future Wildcats (Guidance for any student planning to attend CSU, Chico.)
- California Colleges (College planning resources for all college options in California.)
- 2015-2016 CSU Admission Handbook (Validation rules, calculating GPA, LOTE waiver guidelines, A-G requirements.)
- A-G Lists for Public High Schools in CA (Courses approved from your high school.)
- Early Start, EPT, ELM Information (Exemptions, registration, info, study tools.)
- AB 540 and Dream Act Information
- AB 540 Affidavit Paperwork (pdf)
- 2014-2015 University Catalog (Majors, minors, courses, 4-year plans (MAPS), University information.)
Programs for Local High School Students
Chico Visits You
We have added a new feature to our website called Chico Visits You highlighting the various events where you will find CSU, Chico representatives in the coming months. Events are updated regularly.
School officials may request a visit from a CSU, Chico representative by emailing pertinent details and contact information to email@example.com. We may not be able to accommodate all requests, but we will do our best!
- Important: BYU online high school has an A-G list. Starting with the 2014-15 school year courses need to be Teacher Led (TL) to be considered.
- HS Counselors: Please have all students send SAT/ACT/EAP scores ASAP. We will accept copies of score reports or scores posted on transcripts as official test scores. These tests are essential to determine placement testing needs!
- Information and presentations from the 2014 CSU Counselor Conferences.