College Planning Resources
- Future Wildcats (Guidance for any student planning to attend CSU, Chico.)
- California Colleges (College planning resources for all college options in California.)
- 2015-2016 CSU Admission Handbook (Validation rules, calculating GPA, LOTE waiver guidelines, A-G requirements.)
- A-G Lists for Public High Schools in CA (Courses approved from your high school.)
- Early Start, EPT, ELM Information (Exemptions, registration, info, study tools.)
- AB 540 and Dream Act Information
- AB 540 Affidavit Paperwork (pdf)
- 2014-2015 University Catalog (Majors, minors, courses, 4-year plans (MAPS), University information.)
Programs for Local High School Students
Chico Visits You
We have added a new feature to our website called Chico Visits You highlighting the various events where you will find CSU, Chico representatives in the coming months. Events are updated regularly.
School officials may request a visit from a CSU, Chico representative by emailing pertinent details and contact information to email@example.com. We may not be unable to accommodate all requests, but we will do our best!
- Information about High School Scholars for Fall 2014. Spring 2015 information will be available later this fall. Please check back.
- Important: BYU online high school has an A-G list. We will follow their approved courses when reviewing applications. Please plan accordingly. (Note: There are omitted subjects including World History, all sciences and VPA courses.)
- HS Counselors: Please have your students send SAT/ACT scores by January 31. We will accept copies of score reports or from transcripts as official test scores.
- Information and presentations from the 2014 CSU Counselor Conferences.