- Future Wildcats (Guidance for any student planning to attend CSU, Chico.)
- 2013 Counselor Conferences (PowerPoints available from all 23 CSU campuses.)
- AB 540 and Dream Act Information
- AB 540 Affidavit Paperwork (pdf)
- Early Start, EPT, ELM Information (Exemptions, registration, info, study tools.)
- CSU Mentor Counselor Information
- A-G Lists for Public High Schools in CA (Courses approved from your high school.)
- 2014-2015 CSU Admission Handbook (Validation rules, calculating GPA, LOTE waiver guidelines, A-G requirements.)
- 2013-2014 University Catalog (Majors, minors, courses, 4-year plans (MAPS), University information.)
- Information for Parents (Resources, how-to's, Parent Portal.)
Programs for Local High School Students
- Information about High School Scholars for Fall 2014 is now available. Pass the word along to those interested in participating.
- Important: BYU online high school recently published an A-G list. We will follow their approved courses when reviewing applications. Please plan accordingly. (Note: There are omitted subjects including World History, all sciences and VPA courses.)
- HS Counselors: Please have your students send SAT/ACT scores by January 31. We will accept copies of score reports or from transcripts as official test scores.