Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to apply as a first-time freshman.
- Check when to apply.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu.*
- Review our Already Applied? section for what to send, testing requirements, deadlines, and other important information from the University. Note: Letters of recommendation are not needed for the official application process.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application (pdf)
- Fee Waiver (pdf) for California residents only. Your fee waiver will not be processed until your application has been received by our office.
- Undergraduate Majors Matrix (pdf)
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1045 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530-898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 1-800-542-4426
Fall 2013 Applications
We are no longer accepting applications for the fall 2013 semester.