Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to apply as a first-time freshman.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu* October 1-November 30 for the fall semester.
- Review our Already Applied? section for what to send, testing requirements, deadlines, and other important information from the University. Note: Letters of recommendation are not needed for the official application process.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application (pdf)
- Search CSU Degree Programs
- Fee Waiver (pdf) for California residents only. Your fee waiver will not be processed until your application has been received by our office.
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1097 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530-898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-542-4426.
AttentionFall 2017 Applications
We will be accepting applications October 1-November 30, 2016.
Take the SAT or ACT no later than December 2016. Send scores to our office as soon as possible but no later than January 31, 2017.