Want to Apply?

First-time Freshmen

You are graduating or have graduated high school. Any college units must be completed before the end of the summer immediately following your high school graduation. How to apply.

Out-of-State Students

You are a permanent resident of a state other than California. How to apply.

International Students

You hold a temporary U.S. visa as a student, exchange visitor, or other nonimmigrant classification. How to apply.

Second Bachelors

You have earned a bachelor's degree and would like to pursue a second bachelor's degree or professional certificate. How to apply.

Transfer Students

You have attended a college or university since graduating from high school. How to apply.


You are an active member of the military, a military veteran, or a military dependent. How to apply.

Graduate Students

You have obtained a bachelor's degree and are pursuing a master's degree or teaching credential. How to apply.

Returning Students

You previously attended the University as a regularly enrolled student and would like to return to CSU, Chico. How to apply.