Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to apply as an out-of-state student.
- Check when to apply.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu.*
- Consider the WUE program if you are a resident of AK, AZ, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, ND, SD, OR, UT, WA, or WY.
- Review information on how to determine residency status for tuition purposes.
- Continue to the Already Applied? section based on above designation for what to send, testing requirements, deadlines, or other important information from CSU, Chico.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application:
Fall 2015-Spring 2016 (pdf)
- Search CSU Degree Programs
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1097 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530-898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 1-800-542-4426.
AttentionFall 2015 Applications
We will be accepting applications from October 1 - November 30, 2014.