Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to apply as an out-of-state student.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu.* The typical application filing periods for each semester are listed below. CSU, Chico is an impacted campus and it is important to check the ATTENTION box to the right for information regarding specific semesters.
- Spring Semester.....................August 1-31
- Fall Semester.........................October 1-November 30
- Consider the WUE program if you are a resident of AK, AZ, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, ND, SD, OR, UT, WA, or WY.
- Review information on how to determine residency status for tuition purposes.
- Continue to the Already Applied? section based on above designation for what to send, testing requirements, deadlines, or other important information from CSU, Chico.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application:
Fall 2015-Spring 2016 (pdf)
- Search CSU Degree Programs
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1097 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530-898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-542-4426.
Fall 2015 Applications
We are no longer accepting applications for the fall 2015 semester.
Spring 2016 Applications
We are uncertain at this time if we will open for spring 2016. Please check back for further updates. We are an impacted campus for upper-division transfer students. If we are able to accommodate students from outside our local admission area, they may be held to a higher GPA requirement in addition to meeting general CSU transfer admission requirements. That GPA requirement will be based on the characteristics of the applicant pool.