Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to apply as an out-of-state student.
- Check when to apply.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu.*
- Consider the WUE program if you are a resident of AK, AZ, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, ND, SD, OR, UT, WA, or WY.
- Review information on how to determine residency status for tuition purposes.
- Continue to the Already Applied? section based on above designation for what to send, testing requirements, deadlines, or other important information from CSU, Chico.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application:
Fall 2014-Spring 2015 (pdf)
- Search CSU Degree Programs
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1045 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530-898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 1-800-542-4426
Spring 2014 Applications
Our priority filing period was August 1-31, 2013 and is now closed.
Fall 2014 Applications
DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS! The fall 2014 deadline has been extended beyond the October 1-November 30, 2013 priority registration period. Applications will be accepted through December 13, 2013.