NOTE: Fall 2013 Applications
We will be accepting applications from Oct 1 - Nov 30. Please apply during this timeframe.
All students who intend to return to CSU, Chico as regularly enrolled students must apply during the priority filing period.
- Eligibility: All returning students must be junior level and must have earned a minimum of 60 transferable semester units (90 quarter units).
- You must re-apply through CSUMentor.edu* during the filing period for the semester you plan to attend.
- Spring semester: August 1 - August 31
- Fall semester: October 1 - November 30
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions from all schools attended since your last semester at CSU, Chico Send transcripts to Office of Admissions, CSU, Chico, 400 W. First Street, Chico, CA 95929-0722.
- Disqualified Students:
- Students who have been academically disqualified must submit a Petition for Reinstatement to Academic Advising Programs in addition to the application for readmission. The petition for reinstatement, as well as important deadlines and instructions, are available online, or you can call or visit Academic Advising Programs in SSC 220 (530-898-5712). Additional information about probation, disqualification, and appealing for reinstatement can be found on their website.
- Students who have been administratively disqualified for failure to complete your remediation or for disciplinary reasons, please contact the office that disqualified you from CSU, Chico (Department of Mathematics and Statistics and/or Department of English and/or Student Judicial Affairs).
- If admitted, be sure to carefully read your entire acceptance packet for further details and future deadlines.
- Check your e-mail regularly for additional information or requests. E-mail is the primary form of communication for the Office of Admissions.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application (pdf)
- Fee Waiver (pdf) for California residents only. Your fee waiver will not be processed until your application has been received by our office.
- Undergraduate Majors Matrix (pdf)
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned consult Executive Order 1045 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530-898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 1-800-542-4426.