Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to transfer to CSU, Chico.
- Check when to apply.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu.*
- Review our Already Applied? section for important next steps after you've submitted your application. Note: Letters of recommendation are not needed for the official application process.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- Search CSU Degree Programs
- Fee Waiver for California residents only. Your fee waiver will not be processed until your application has been received by our office.
Fall 2014-Spring 2015 (pdf)
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1097 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530 898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-542-4426.
Spring 2015 Applications
We are no longer accepting domestic undergraduate applications.
Fall 2015 Applications
We will be accepting applications from October 1 - November 30, 2014.