Want to Apply?
- Review eligibility requirements to see if you are ready to transfer to CSU, Chico.
- Apply through CSUMentor.edu.* The typical application filing periods for each semester are listed below. CSU Chico is an impacted campus and it is important to check the ATTENTION box to the right for information regarding specific semesters.
- Spring Semester.....................August 1-31
- Fall Semester.........................October 1-November 30
- Review our Already Applied? section for important next steps after you've submitted your application. Note: Letters of recommendation are not needed for the official application process.
*For quicker and more reliable processing we urge you to apply online. We accept paper applications if you are unable to do so.
- CSU Undergraduate Admission Application: Fall 2016-Spring 2017 (pdf)
- Search CSU Degree Programs
- Fee Waiver for California residents only. Your fee waiver will not be processed until your application has been received by our office.
Fall 2016-Spring 2017 (pdf)
- Download FREE Acrobat Reader
Any CSU, Chico student or applicant for admission to CSU, Chico has the right to be free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. If you feel you have been subjected to the aforementioned, consult Executive Order 1097 or contact the Student Judicial Affairs Office, 530 898-6897.
General inquiries about your application should be directed to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-542-4426.
Fall 2016 Applications
We will be accepting applications October 1-November 30, 2015.
Spring 2017 Applications
We will be acccepting applications from August 1-31, 2016. Please check back for more details.