Supporting the Chico Experience
Thanks to the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends, Chico State changes lives every day through real-world learning, applied research, and a commitment to community and service.
University Development generates philanthropic support to enhance the Chico Experience. Our team of professional development officers, along with our amazing students at the Chico State Calling Center and Student Philanthropy Council, work across the University to build resources for:
- academic and student development programs;
- faculty research and recruitment;
- programs and services that benefit the North State;
- improved campus facilities and technology; and
- initiatives that keep us leading the way in sustainability, study abroad, student experience, and community engagement.
- Connect with our development officers to support colleges, athletics, North State Public Radio, and other campus programs.
- Join the Tower Society and invest in Chico State's future by making a leadership gift today.
- Talk with one of our Chico State Calling Center students next time they call. (If your phone isn't ringing, update your contact information.)
- Learn how students are building a culture of philanthropy through the Student Philanthropy Council.
- Keep college affordable for deserving students; establish a scholarship.
- Contact our Office of Planned Giving to learn more about major gifts, including estate planning.
Please review our Gift Policy.