Superior Ag is...
- An organization dedicated to supporting and promoting College of Agriculture programs at California State University, Chico
- The student's friend. Every year the organization provides approximately $22,000 in scholarships.
- A program supporter. Internships, research, field trips, student organizations, and field days are just a few examples.
- Managed by a board of directors comprised of agricultural leaders.
- Active and diligent in its efforts. Funds come from membership drives, private donations, and fund-raising events. The Superior Ag Golf Classic alone raises about $40,000 a year.
- Looking for you to partner with them! Every donation is significant.
To make a gift to Superior Ag, please send it to:
College of Agriculture - CSU, Chico
Chico, CA 95929-0440.
You may also contact us at 530-898-3737 to learn more about how you can become involved in Superior Ag.
Superior Ag Council Members
|Keely Bosler||Department of Finance, State of CA|
|Jud Carter||Bell-Carter Foods|
|Dave Daley||Dean, College of Agriculture|
|Tom Krause||Helena Chemical Company|
|Scott Larrabee||Larrabee Farms|
|Tom Martin, Secretary||Durham Pump|
|Hugh Mattingly||Tri Counties Bank|
|Myron Openshaw||G & M Ranches, Inc.|
|Celina Phillips||Faculty Rep, College of Agriculture|
|Riley Quinn||Student Rep, College of Agriculture|
|Dave Skinner||Skinner Ranch - Retired|
|Shane Strickler||Boehringer Ingelheim|
|Bill Thomas||Best Best & Krieger|
|Doug Weigand, Chair||Rabobank|