Office: Plumas 229
Campus Zip: 310
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I came from mainland China, and completed my PhD in agricultural economics in August 2006 at the University of Kentucky. After that, I worked at the University of Kentucky as a post doctorial researcher for one year, before coming to CSU, Chico in August 2007. Before I came to the U.S., I had worked in different companies for about six years in China. These work experiences include international trade business, professional training and consulting services, and Web site and information services. I enjoy teaching and research as well as fishing and photography.
- ABUS 231 - Computer Applications in Agriculture
- ABUS 300 - Agricultural Business Competition
- ABUS 301 - Agricultural Production Economics Analysis
- ABUS 311 - Agricultural Markets and Pricing
- ABUS 350 - International Agricultural Business Practices
- ABUS 390 - World Food and Hunger Issues
Research and Professional Interests
My research interests include international trade, agricultural marketing and price analysis, and agribusiness management.