Office: Plumas 202
Campus Zip: 310
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Clay and his wife Rhiannon and their son Preston live in Orland, CA. They stay involved with production agriculture on a daily basis. Rhiannon is the sales coordinator for Bar Ale, Inc., a family owned livestock feed mill located in Williams, CA. Clay has been employed at CSU, Chico since December of 2001 and has multiple responsibilities in the COA including coaching the Livestock Judging Team and overseeing the Swine Unit at the ATRC. At home, Clay and Rhiannon run a few cows and stay busy with a few horses.
- ANSC 101 - Introduction to Animal Science (labs)
- ANSC 120 - Livestock Skills
- ANSC 250 - Live Animal Carcass Evaluation
- ANSC 301 - Intermediate Animal Systems
- ANSC 320 - Advanced Livestock Selection
- AGRI 380B - Ag Leadership and Fair Management
Research and Professional Interests
- Swine finishing rations including DDGs
Service to the College, University, and Community
Clay is the coach of the Livestock Judging Team and the faculty supervisor of the Swine Unit at the University Farm. He is also a member of the California Cattlemen's Association, the Glenn-Colusa Cattlemen's Association, the American Angus Association, the American Quarter Horse Association, and the American Paint Horse Association.