Office: Plumas 215
Campus Zip: 310
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After teaching agricultural science at Paso Robles High School for eleven years, I left to attend the University of Missouri. I completed my doctorate in agricultural education and my research interests include teacher education, creativity and effective teaching, and leadership. I grew up in Oregon where I was very involved in the FFA program. After spending one year in the rain at Oregon State, I transferred to Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, where I earned my bachelor's degree in agricultural business and my master's degree in agricultural education. I have been married to my husband Sean since 1996, and we have four children.
- AGRI 482 - Agricultural Issues
- PSSC 390 - Food Forever (Internet based)
- PSSC 392 - World Food and Fiber Systems (Internet based)
- ABUS 101 - Introduction to Agricultural Business
- AGED 601 - Program Planning in Agricultural Education (Online Master's course)
- AGED 608 - Teaching Diverse Learners in Agricultural Education (Online Master's course)
- AGED 610 - Assessment in Agricultural Education (Online Master's course)
Research and Professional Interests
I am passionate about teaching and learning! I truly enjoy the challenge of teaching and strongly desire to see students discover new knowledge. I am also strongly committed to leadership development. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to encourage students develop their own personal leadership skills and to apply these skills to team environments.