Stay Connected—Support Scholarships—Enjoy Benefits!
Alumni are the living product of a university, and are the most important asset a university can enjoy. The board of directors of the CSU, Chico Alumni Association invites you to join them in helping to make Chico State an even greater university, and encourages you to reach back to your campus and help today's students by becoming a dues-paying member of your alumni association.
Why You Should Join Your Alumni Association?
Not only does your membership entitle you to the myriad of benefits provided by your Alumni Association, but your dues help the association to provide assistance to Chico State students and the University in the following ways:
- President's Scholarship Fund
- Graham Whitney Scholarship Fund
- Wayne Harder Memorial Scholarship
- Alumni Association Scholarships Awarded to the Dependents of Alumni Association Members
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Chico State Family Weekend
- Founders Week
- Distinguished Alumni Dinner
- Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Class Time Capsules
- Alumni Association Chapters
- Campus Beautification
- Social Networking
- Chico Experience Week Events
So join other Chico State Alumni who want to help make a difference in the educational experiences of today's students! Join today!
Present your member card for borrowing privileges at any of the 23 CSU campuses. Visit the Library website.
Receive 20% off all athletic tickets, except basketball seatback season tickets. Visit the Athletics website.
10% off your entire purchase in selected departments. Visit the Wildcat Store website.
10% off all non-credit courses. Visit the Continuing Education website.
Enjoy 10% off Chico Performances and School of the Arts non-sponsored events. Visit the Performing Arts website.
Keeping In Touch
- Receive the alumni online newsletter, Connected, 11 times per year.
- Sign up for various e-newsletters to keep informed of special events.
Recreation, Travel and Entertainment
- Theme Park discounts, including Marine World, Sea World and more.
- Hotel discounts at various Choice Hotels. Visit the Choice Hotels website for more information.
- Auto Rental discounts through Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, National, and Auto Europe.
Financial and Consumer Services
- Credit Union eligibility to join S.T.A.R., Golden 1 and Sierra Central Credit Unions.
- Mercer Affinity Group Services offers Chico State Alumni Association members discounts on medical, dental and vision information. Click here for more information.
- Short-Term Medical plans provide individual and family coverage from 1 month up to 12 months. These plans are major medical plans designed to protect you and your family in the event of an illness or injury, and are typically less expensive than traditional individual medical plans.
- As a Blue Shield of California member, you will have coverage from a trusted organization that has provided affordable, flexible and dependable healthcare plans to millions of Californians. New graduates of a 4-year program, under age 40, are eligible to apply for guaranteed coverage. Any extra questions may be answered by calling Mercer at (877) 249-7868.
- Liberty Mutual offers group rates on auto, home, and renters insurance: Visit the Liberity Mutual website for more information.
- Receive a $75 course credit from Kaplan Test Preparation Services.
Purchase any large pizza and receive complimentary wildebread or cinnebread. Offer good at all Woodstock's locations in Chico, Davis, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Diego, and now in Santa Cruz! (530) 893-1500. Visit the Woodstocks Pizza website.
Christian Michael's Ristorante
15% discount on lunch, brunch, or dinner. Sunday through Thursday only. Reservations recommended.
(530) 894-4005. Visit the Christian Michael's website.
Alumni Association members can save on office supplies, copy and print services and more! Save up to 60% on 175 most commonly purchased items for home or office. View the list of items or click here to learn how you can let your membership work for you.
Azad's Martial Arts Center
Azad’s Martial Arts Center $200 toward initiation fee & free official uniform for single, buddies, or the entire family at enrollment. Visit the Azad's Martial Arts Center website.
Chico Racquet Club and Resort
Chico Racquet Club and Resort Discounted initiation fee and monthly dues. Visit the Chico Racquet Club and Resort website.
The Terraces Senior Living
The Terraces Senior Living Entrance Fee waived for members. Call 530-894-5429 or visit the Terraces Senior Living website for additional details.