Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurial Association presents Patrick Carroll: "You're funded! Now What?"
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with Tres Vidas on Oct 7th
- Hellogoodbye with special guests - Oct 16th
- “Boomers, Gen X-ers, Millennials: Why Can't We all Just Get Along?” - October Coffee Connection
- Reminder - Proposal Submission Deadline
- Fire Extinguisher Training - October 10th
- Defensive Driver Training October 8th
- Branford Marsalis with the Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia coming to Chico State
- NorCal CLIPP Info-Session on Tuesday, Oct 7th
- Mary Chapin Carpenter appearing in Laxson on Thursday, October 16
- Schedule a Study Abroad Presentation!
- Special Report: CSU, Chico Service Region Profile 2014
- Arts & Humanities Building Public Art Project Artist Proposals Online
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!