Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Attend the 8th Annual LGBTQ+ Conference: "Equity Without Exception" on Dec. 5
- David Stephen's Retirement Reception
- University Film Series presents Indie Game: The Movie, Tuesday 12/1, 7:30 p.m., Ayres 106
- Brown Bag Conversation - Diabetes
- Holiday Bash w/ The Yule Logs - Friday, Dec 4th
- Anthropology Forum!
- FREE First Friday Badminton Tournament, December 4th @ the WREC
- 25th Anniversary Open House Reception - University's Needy Children Program
- Koffee and Kudos at North State Public Radio, 12/4
- ChicoBags Against Cancer - Chico State Relay For Life Team Fundraiser - Deadline to order 12/4
- Students Seeking Recovery Support Group
- How Tasty is Your Iron?
- SLC Writing Center -- limited hours during finals week
- New CSU, Chico Online IT Service Catalog
- Improve your online teaching and student learning!
- Job Openings at the SLC Writing Center
- Get Paid to Re-design Your Course! First Friday Forum Dec. 4
- Arts & Humanities Building – Monthly Construction Update
- Surplus Furniture Available
- Campus Climate Survey - Staff Open Forum Today
- New Associated Student Comment Feature
- High School Scholars
- Tracking Department Property: Where’s our stuff?
- Travel Updates: Forums Available
- Manage Holiday Stress
- Caregiver Support Group
- Using Work Study to Pay Student Employees
- IT Procurement Review Process
- Wrap n Roll Sushi Workshop - Thursday, Dec 3
- Campus Budget and Funding Basics
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!