Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Want to get connected to communities of Color? Check out B.O.L.D. Tuesdays 5PM in MLIB 172
- Psychology Department Undergraduate Honors Colloquium, Wednesday, April 29
- First Friday Tournament- Table Tennis
- Luau Pool Party
- Anthropology Forum
- Annual Juried Student Art Show opens at University Art Gallery
- S.W.A.G. Maps Out Community Engagement Event Promoting Change!
- Luncheon on May 1st Benefiting Local Families with Seriously Ill Children
- Conversations on Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Awards and Reception
- Diversity Certificate Program Graduation
- The Turner to Present 20th Juried Student Print Exhibition and 14th Ink/Clay, April 23-May 13
- Glamour, Glitz & Rope Tricks! ‹ 'Will Rogers Follies' Presented Wednesday-Sunday
- North State Symphony Presents "Arrive!" Concert May 10 in Laxson Auditorium
- Senior Send-Off announcement
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Campus Check Stock
- Interested in becoming a Special Education teacher? There is grant money available to help!
- Exemplary Online Instruction Award application is open, due May 15, 2015
- Vote on a Home for the New Wildcat Statue!
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!