Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- De-stress in the Library May 6-13, 2015
- Biological Sciences 19th Annual Student Research Poster Symposium May 8th
- May 19th - Staying Healthy As We Age
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- Campus Blood Drive TODAY! Wednesday, May 6th
- Last Women’s Leadership Roundtable of the year
- Staff & Faculty Art Exhibition: People's Choice Award, Silent Auction, and Artist Reception Information
- 5th Annual CWE Student Research Showcase
- North State Symphony Presents "Arrive!" Concert May 10 in Laxson Auditorium
- The Turner Presents 20th Juried Student Print Exhibition and 13th Ink/Clay through May 13
- Chico State Guitar Ensemble to Present "Madrigal Spells" Concert May 8
- Young Alumni Network Hiking Meetup
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Access mylifematters.com from your mobile device
- CSU, Chico Staff / Management Vacancies – Week of May 4, 2015
- Restricted Parking in Health Center and Stadium Lots May 15th
- Last Day to Vote for Wildcat Statue Home!
- For Faculty Only
- Outstanding Retired Faculty, Staff Honored at May 14 Luncheon
- Boura Named Vice President for University Advancement and Chief Executive Officer of the University Foundation
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!