Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- April 17: Translating Max Weber's "Politics as Vocation"
- Chico State U.N.I.T.E.: Meetings every Tuesday @ 6M! Travelers Welcome!
- Senior Send-Off, April 29
- NAKland Children's Carnival- Volunteer Opportunities, 5/4
- Careers in Aging Professional Panel and Volunteer/Internship Fair TOMORROW! from 9am to 1pm
- Help Make Chico Safer by Joining the Red Watch Band Team!
- Digital Filmmakers Guild Festival
- 13th Annual BSS Student Research Symposium
- Show Your Students the Importance of Experiencing New Cultures. Schedule a Study Abroad Classroom Presentation!
- Ellen Deering Endowment Fund
- Campus sustainability research
- Nominate the activist in your life for a Maggie or Milk Award
- Internship Opportunity at The Center for Nutrition & Activity Promotion
- Calling all musicians, poets, and other performers!
- Application to Graduate due for Spring 2015 Grads!
- Golfers Needed to Support your Relay For Life team and Fight Cancer - Tee'd Off @ Cancer Golf Tournament
- Paid Tutoring Positions
- Academic Year Faculty - Summer Travel
- REMINDER - CFS 9.2 Training
- Webcast: Marketing Your Planned Giving Program
- Social Media Users Forum: Dealing with Negative Feedback, Apr. 18
- Free Webinar: People- Difficult or Different?
- Work Study Training and Summer Process
- R.A.D. Self-Defense Classes
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!