Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- 13th Annual BSS Student Research Symposium
- 2014 Middle East Studies Symposium, Thursday, May 1
- Senior Send-Off, April 29
- Last Chance to Golf Your Way to a Cure - Tee'd Off @ Cancer Golf Tournament
- Tree of Peace Ceremony
- Israeli Food, Music, and Dance on May 6 outside Ayres 120
- Jazz X-Press Concert Friday
- Piano Program Benefit Saturday
- Choral Concert Sunday
- Monty Python's Spamalot Staged Next Week
- 19th Juried Student Print Exhibition & 12th Ink/Clay Presented April 24-May 15
- Night at Museum, May 2
- Storyteller, formerly known as Playhouse Youth Theatre, brings Aladdin Jr. to Laxson Auditorium!
- The Wildcat Word open mic on Thursday at the UHub! FREE PIZZA!
- MGMT 444 Variety Show April 24
- “Beefin’ it Up” @ the Farm - 5K Run/Walk Apr. 26
- National Drug Take Back Day THIS Saturday!
- Did you learn how to save a life this past semester through Red Watch Band?
- Curious about living and working abroad?
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Daniela Barile, April 25
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Apply Now: Employee Fee Waivers for Fall (and Summer) 2014
- CSU, Chico Staff / Management Vacancies - Week of 4/21/14 - Updated
- CSU, Chico Employees in Need of Donated Leave Credits
- Application to Graduate due for Spring 2015 Grads!
- Internship Opportunity at The Center for Nutrition & Activity Promotion
- Last Month of the Spring 2014 Semester to Schedule a Study Abroad Classroom Presentation! Show Your Students the Importance of Experiencing New Cultures.
- Students Shine in Health Services Competition
- Arboretum Tours Offered May 1
- Model United Nations Team Snags Top Honors at National Conference
- Friends of the Chico State Herbarium Upcoming Workshops - SEATS AVAILABLE
- Help Make Chico Safer by Joining the Red Watch Band Team!
- Free Webinar: Three Steps to Thriving in Chaos
- Fitness Series – How Fit am I? 5 Health Tips to Turn Fatness Into Fitness
- Fitness Series – How to Build a Healthy Body in a Sedentary Job: Perfect Workouts for Busy People
- Work Study Training and Summer Process
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!