Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Pilobolus coming to Chico State!
- MUMMENSCHANZ comes to Chico State!
- Turner Print Museum Honors Founder with 'Legacy' Exhibition
- Jazz X-Press Presents Tricks & Treats Concert Oct. 25th
- Joanna Dunlap Cowden Memorial Lecture to Take Place Oct. 28th
- Wind Ensemble to Perform Fall Concert Nov. 1 in Harlen Adams Theatre
- Global Edu-preneurs Event --- November 7th, Chico, CA
- Film: Maria Full of Grace, October 21
- Moonlight Safety Walk Thursday
- National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week Ceremony, Thursday October 23
- "Animal Rights is a Social Justice Issue" ***TODAY***
- "A Talk and Taste of Slow Food" (Trinity 100 5 - 6:30)
- Campus Sustainability Week Events
- OVP Market!
- Feminist Friday THIS FRIDAY!
- "The Case Against 8" Film Screening THIS SATURDAY
- Why Not GMO's?
- California Guitar Trio & Montreal Guitar Trio are coming to CSU, Chico!
- Communication Studies MA Info Session - October 28
- Department/Office Halloween Costume Contest
- It is that time of year again for the UNIVERSITY NEEDY CHILDREN’S PROGRAM!
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Chico State Up 'til Dawn Program Update
- Adventure Outings Trips
- Credential Students Completing the Credential Program valid CPR
- Personal Items and Packages
- Activities Planned for National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week
- Halloween safety message to students
- Free GRE Writing Workshops -- Offered weekly until November 20th
- Free CSET Preparation Workshops (Writing)
- Thesis Writing Workshop #4: “My Only Problem Is That I Don’t Have a Problem at All.”
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!