Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- TONIGHT: Would you work at a school where teachers carry guns?
- Don't Miss Tuesday"s Human Trafficking Event
- Performing Arts Center Exterior Paint Colors
- Study Abroad Fair March 5
- Anthropology Forum!
- 'Antigone' Staged TONIGHT through March 8 in Harlen Adams Theatre
- Turner Print Museum to Present 'Animals: Fun, Fantastic, Fierce' March 9-April 11
- Women's Conference THIS SATURDAY
- "International Women's Day" Red Tent THIS SUNDAY
- FREE Live Music this Friday ft. The Rugs
- This week: The Intergalactic Nemesis Live-Action Graphic Novel
- Banff Film Festival
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- 2016-2017 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program Core Competition is Now OPEN
- Results of the recent Campus Climate Survey and interviews
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
- Surplus Furniture for Campus
- Nominate Retired Faculty and Staff for ERFSA Hall of Fame!
- New Copy Center Saturday Hours
- Associated Students looking for Officers and Senators for 2015-2016
- Get Outdoors!
- Need a summer job? Join us on Raft Guide School!
- Campus Safety Notice: E-mail Job Offer Scam
- Students Prepare to Present in Annual Research Competition
- Professor Named President of National Organization
- Community Invited to Participate in Public Arts Project
- Career Development Workshop Series
- Caregiver Support Group
- Copyright, Fair Use, and Transformation Workshop
- Need Insight to Your Department Funds? Workshop
- The Role of the Work Lead
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!