Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- New Weekly Support Group - Students Seeking Recovery
- Department of Art & Art History BFA/MFA Open Studios, Thursday October 30
- CJSA Welcomes Guest Speaker Barry Ceccon from the Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Waging Peace
- Animal Liberation
- PASSING ON THE LEGACY: Higher Education Speaker Series Featuring: Dr. Wenshu Lee
- TONIGHT: UFS Film, "Wings of Desire"
- Lava Tubes Caving and Camping with Adventure Outings
- CSU Chico MBA Information Night; Thursday 10/23 6-7:00
- Live Surplus Auction
- Fall 2014 Town Hall Meeting, Nov. 13
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion (CODI)
- Focus Film Festival
- Anthropology Forum!
- Local Job Fair on Wednesday 10/22
- Wildcat Store Flash Sale
- Taking the Fright Out of Accessible Course Design Oct 31
- Mandala of Healing
- Upward Bound Summer Resident Advisor Positions Available
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- CalPERS Webinar: Family Status Changes
- CSU, Chico Employees in Need of Donated Leave Credits
- CSU, Chico Staff / Management Vacancies – Week of October 20, 2014
- SACRAMENTO SEMESTER Internship Applications due Nov. 5
- This Way to Sustainability Conference Proposals
- SUBMIT FEEDBACK - Dean Candidates - College of Agriculture
- Animation Students Place Third In National Film Competition
- Campus Hosts ‘Honoring Our Veterans’ Event
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!