Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Science and Religion Conference 2015
- ILEAD Leadership Retreat: Creating Movements of Change. February 27-March 1
- Want to get connected to communities of Color? Check out B.O.L.D. Tuesdays 5PM in MLIB 172
- Open Forum: In response to Ferguson. Weds. Jan 28th
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- TONIGHT: "Like Water for Chocolate" (Alfonso Arau, 1992) at the University Film Series
- Student Seeking Recovery Meeting
- Local, Organic Produce for Sale
- If You Really Knew Me… Exploring Hidden Identities
- Anthropology Forum!
- Tree Tour Feb 4
- Communication Studies MA Information Session Feb. 3
- The Hot Club of San Francisco - Cinema Vivant at Laxson
- Panetta Institute Congressional Internship
- Join the Chico State Speech and Debate Team
- Earn a Math, Science, English or Special Education Teaching Credential and Master’s Degree with stipend support!
- Diversity Art Show
- Staff Council Now Accepting Nominations for 2014 Employee of the Year
- The Hungry Wildcat Food Pantry is open for students in need!
- Call for Papers- ME: Multicultural Echoes
- Schedule a Study Abroad Presentation for your classes!
- Students Excel in National Cybersecurity Competition
- Free Tax Preparation Once Again Offered on Campus
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!