Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion (CODI) for Fall 2015
- National Transgender Discrimination Survey Taking Events
- LGBTQ+ Welcome Reception on September 9th
- Successfully Plan Off-Campus Outings, Field Trips, and Bus Reservations
- Two Day Campus Blood Drive - Tuesday, September 1st & Wednesday, September 2nd.
- Popcorn with the Provost’s Office
- Register Now for LEAD’s 2nd Annual Dream Conference September 25, 2015
- Thursday September 17th: Grillin on the Grass
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center invites you to, ³Chisme y Comida: We provide the food, you bring the conversation²
- Upward Bound 50th Anniversary Gala, Sept. 19
- Prisoners as Capital, Animals as Captives, and Persons as Property
- Students Seeking Recovery Support Group
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- Recycling Schedule for next week
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter Today!
- RTP 101: What is faculty RTP? What do departments need to know?
- Course and University Curriculum Development
- Schedule Build Workshop
- PeopleSoft Class Scheduling
- Faculty Workload Report
- Astra for Room Availability
- Employee Fee Waiver Information Session
- Defensive Driver Training September 3rd
- Fire Extinguisher Training September 18th
- Join Us for Beyond Obstacles Leadership Development (B.O.L.D.)! Tuesdays from 5-6:30pm
- Free Math Drop-in Tutoring
- Gateway Science Museum Workshop - Mars Rover Robotics Challenge
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!