Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Chico State U.N.I.T.E.: Meetings every Tuesday @ 6M! Travelers Welcome!
- Current Associated Students Career Job Openings
- Geological and Environmental Sciences Seminar -- Tuesday, Mar. 11th
- North Valley's finest dancers, Keeping Dance Alive! comes to Chico this Friday March 7th & Saturday March 8th!
- Russia's dynamic string orchestra, Chamber Orchestra Kremlin comes to Chico March 11th!
- Nursing Guest Speaker March 12th
- Union Label and KCSC Presents: Dance Gavin Dance, Mar. 28
- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Grammy award winner Wynton Marsalis comes to Chico - 3/12!
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- 2014 Anthropology Research Competition!! Abstracts Due March 26 - Cash Prizes!
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
- FACULTY- Library Books Due
- Important FRES Deadlines Approaching
- Residence Hall Closure for Spring Break
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!