Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Fifth Annual Faculty and Staff Hall of Honor to be held May 15
- Honors in GE Thesis Presentations, April 23
- Anthropology Forum!
- 9th Annual Conversations on Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Awards and Reception
- Boba Bingo Tiki Night April 24th
- Chico Chapter Invites Alumni to Annual Tri-Tip BBQ, May 1st
- The Founder of Latino Outdoors, Jose Gonzalez speaking on campus
- April 24: “Street Chants and Violins, Politics and Race in Venezuela”
- Calling all musicians, poets, and other performers!
- The Wildcat Word open mic on Thursday at the UHub! FREE PIZZA!
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- You are invited to participate in the inaugural Chico State Diversity Certificate Program
- Chico State Diversity Academy Application Process
- Want money or want to showcase the awesomeness of your organization next fall? Turn it Up and register your organization for Chico Palooza TODAY!
- "Soup for S.O.L.E." - Student Life and Leadership community service
- Last Month of the Spring Semester to Schedule a Study Abroad Classroom Presentation! Show Your Students the Importance of Experiencing New Cultures.
- WEBINAR: Addressing Today’s Classroom Challenges: Accelerated and Intensive
- Multicultural Leadership Series: Programming with a Purpose
- Officer Transition Workshop
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!