Student Health 101
As a service to the Chico State community, we are providing students with an online subscription to Student Health 101. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that students face.
Please take a few minutes to read the issues each month, as we believe that they can be a valuable resource for you and your students.
You’re invited to read the accompanying Student Health 101 issue, online at http://readsh101.com/csuchico.html .
The October issue has some great articles including:
- Going Beyond Pen & Paper: How to enhance your note-taking techniques
- That Thing At The Gym?: What it is & how to work it
- My Life as Myself: How to succeed at being you
- The FoMO Phenomenon: Why you may have a fear of missing out
- Roommate Resolutions: Finding common ground for stress-free living
- UCookbook: Creative and Healthy Sandwiches
- FitnessU: Quick and Quiet Workout Routines
- And much more…
Access a text optimized edition of Student Health 101 at readsh101.com/m/csuchico.html.