Campus Announcements: October 24, 2013
- Geological and Environmental Sciences' Seminar Series -- Tuesday
- Documentary showing in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Let's Talk About Sex, Nov. 5
- Embodied General Club meeting
- Spanish Cinema: Art and Culture in Contemporary Spain, Oct. 24
- Tsunami Waves and Quantum Mechanics - Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics Colloquium, Fri. Oct. 25
- Farmer and the Chef, Oct. 25
- Center for Water and the Environment Seminar, Oct. 25
- Shine the Light: Message in a Bottle - Today
- The Red Watch Band Ceremony - Today
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- W-2 Mailing Address
- Apply Now: Employee Fee Waivers for Spring (and Winter) 2014
- CSU, Chico Employees in Need of Donated Leave Credits
- CSU, Chico Staff / Management Vacancies
- Interested in Earning a Teaching Credential and a Master's Degree?
- Funding for American Indian/Alaskan Native students interested in credential programs!
- Don't Cancel Class! Let's Talk About America's Fastest Growing Population!
- Natural Sciences Scholarship Opportunity
- New student organizatrion: QUEER PEOPLE OF COLOR