Campus Announcements: October 9, 2013
- Eat Real: Celebrate Food Day on October 24!
- SASW- Yard Sale, October 12
- Fall 2013 MWOW Lecture Series Begins Wednesday, Oct. 9
- Don't Cancel Class! Let's Talk About America's Fastest Growing Population!
- Global Voices: Spotlight Middle East November 7
- Anthropology Forum: Dr. Jesse Dizard
- Dreaming Cultures at the Valene L. Smith Museum of Anthropology
- Flu Shot Clinic, Oct. 9
- Panel on "Translating the Buddhist Dharma," Oct. 16
- Panel discussion of upcoming play "Spring Awakening," Oct. 17
- Fantasy Puppetry and Dance comes to Chico with Momix: Botanica on 10/24!
- College of Agriculture to Celebrate 60th Anniversary
- Organic Vegetable Project Wednesday Market, 11-2
- Net Impact Job Conference Tickets on Sale. Everybody welcome!
- Campus showing of "For the Bible Tells Me So" Oct. 9
- Don't miss out on "stories you won't hear on the Radio" by NPR's White House Correspondent Ari Shapiro - 10/22!
- Covered California Comes to Chico! Oct. 10
- Political Film and Discussion Night, Oct. 22
- Tri Counties Bank to be Inducted into Hall of Honor
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Matthew Ellison, Morehead State University, Oct. 11
- The Farmer and The Chef, Oct. 25