Campus Announcements: January 21, 2015
- Kathy Aoki to Present Solo Print Exhibition at The Turner Jan. 26-Feb. 21
- The Hot Club of San Francisco - Cinema Vivant at Laxson
- Organic Vegetables for Sale on Campus!
- Adventure Outings Buy One Trip, Get One Half Price
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion
- Chico Cultural Collaboration Reception
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting Near Campus
- "The Dude" is coming to Chico State, Jeff Bridges & The Abiders January 24th!
- A Meeting for Summer 2015 International Experience for Human Services in South Korea [June 2-27, 2015].
- QiGong and Noontime Meditation again this Semester
- APPLY NOW for 2015-2016 Scholarships
- 7th Annual Diversity Art Show
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course for students, staff, faculty
- Annual Asbestos Notification
- INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: AS Gender and Sexuality Equity Center
- Panetta Institute Congressional Internship
- Extra! Extra! Brochure Highlighting Campus Achievements Available
- CANRA Overview and Mandated Reporting for CSU Employees- February 27, 2015 *NEW DATE*
- Student Employment Diversity Training
- Americans with Disabilities Act and the Three R's - Your Role, Your Responsibility, Your Rights - February 11, 2015 *NEW LOCATION*
- Faculty Workshops: Bb Learn & Collaborate; iClicker