Call for Outstanding Thesis and Outstanding Project Nominations for Annual Competition
- In 1988, the Graduate School initiated the Outstanding Thesis Award to give special recognition to the graduate student who had authored the most significant piece of research as their culminating activity in a master’s program across the disciplines. In 1991, the Outstanding Project Award was instituted to recognize the most creative scholarship conducted by a master’s candidate enrolled in 699 project units for their culminating activity.
- Nominees for the 2014 Outstanding Thesis or Project Award must have graduated with their master’s degree in the spring, summer, or fall of 2013.
- Each college may submit a maximum of one thesis and/or one project nomination.
- Completed nomination forms are due in the Office of Graduate Studies (SSC 460) by 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014. Nomination forms and information are available on the Office of Graduate Studies website: http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/fellowships/outstanding_thesis_and_project_competition.shtml
- Questions about the award or the nomination procedures should be directed to the coordinator of the program, Stephen P. Doyle at (530-898-6586), or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org