Campus Announcements: February 13, 2014
- Wrap and Roll Feb. 13
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings on campus Mondays
- Joe Wills Presents, “A Novel Runs Through It – How Writing (Mostly) Good Sentences and Building Good Relationships Led to a Fulfilling Career”
- February School of the Arts Events
- "My Life Fighting the Death Penalty" Feb. 28
- SFAC Student Sustainability Projects
- Reserve Your Seat to Watch Grammy Winning The Manhattan Transfer in Laxson!
- Edu-prenuer, Feb. 28 & Mar. 1
- Chico State Basketball Staff & Faculty Night
- Staff Council's Staff Employee of the Year 2013 Nominations Open!
- Embodied Club Meeting-Feb. 18
- BS-O Gallery Showing Student Sculpture Works Through Saturday, Feb. 15
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Show Your Students the Importance of Experiencing New Cultures
- CDIP Extended Deadline
- "Show the Love" and purchase GREEN!!
- MA in Communication Studies Accepting Applications, TA Positions Available