Campus Announcements: February 4, 2014
- Law School Presentation, Feb. 11
- Chico State Wildcats Fight Cancer Join Us - Feb. 4
- Take a stand against bullying! Feb. 26
- 2014 Office of Diversity and Inclusion Calendars Available!
- If You Really Knew Me, Exploring Hidden Identities – Spring Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion Series
- Chico State U.N.I.T.E.: Meetings every Tuesday @ 6M! Travelers Welcome!
- Anthropology Forum: Application of XRF for Sorting Commingled Human Remains, Feb. 6
- MFA Group Show
- The Vagina Monologues, Feb. 14th & 15th
- Japanese Taiko Drumming in Laxson Auditorium this Friday!
- Carlos Nunez comes to Chico with Power Packed Celtic Music!
- Arboretum Tour Feb 13
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Notice of Intent to Reorganize, Promote, and Reassign - Financial Services
- CSU, Chico Staff / Management Vacancies – Week of 2/3/14
- Empathia EAP Orientations
- CSU Employee Update from the Chancellor's Office
- 6th Annual Diversity Art Exhibit Submissions
- Counseling and Wellness Center Support Groups offered Spring 2014
- Find Funding in 2014 -- New External Research Grant Opportunities Posted