Campus Announcements: February 5, 2014
- Romantic Silent Film Festival, February 15
- True Blues: The History of the Blues comes to Chico Feb. 13th!
- MBA Information Session, February 6th - Take A Closer Look at our MBA
- 2/12: visiting scholar Christopher Hill (Columbia University) on the naturalist novel in Europe and Japan
- World Explorations Lecture - This Weekend!
- Béla Fleck & Brooklyn Rider come to Chico Feb. 6th!
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings on Campus
- Lonestar performs hit country songs at Laxson Auditorium Feb. 9th!
- Former Defense Engineer---Current Peace Activist to speak
- Wrap and Roll February 13
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- Student Health 101
- Don't Cancel Class, Schedule a Study Abroad Presentation Instead!
- Math Drop-in Tutoring
- Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program