Campus Announcements: March 11, 2014
- Join the Cross-Cultural Leadership Family! Information Session March 5
- The Passion Project: Still A Secret War. April 17
- Jon Slaughter presents "You Never Know What Floor You'll Land On"
- Pizza Fundraiser - Today!
- Nursing Guest Speaker March 12th
- "Creation Stories" Continues it Run with Performances March 11-13
- Turner to Present "Angles and Planes" Exhibit Through April 12
- Campus Blood Drive Tomorrow - Wednesday, March 12th!
- College of Natural sciences Poster Session
- 2013 Staff Safety Award Nominations
- GEOS Seminar Today
- Anthropology Forum!
- The Zionist Story---a film
- Russia's dynamic string orchestra, Chamber Orchestra Kremlin comes to Chico tomorrow!
- Register your organization to participate in International Festival TODAY!
- Applications for the Enhancement of Multicultural Understanding Award are available now!
- Due Today! Grant Opportunity for Undergraduate Students!
- Exemplary Online Instruction Awards- Due this Friday, March 14th
- Wilderness Orientation Returns to CSU, Chico
- 2014 Anthropology Research Competition!! Abstracts Due March 26 - Cash Prizes!
- Fall 2014 Graduate Application Deadlines Extended
- Chico State Diversity Academy Application Process
- Chico State Diversity Certificate Program Application Process