University Awards Reception April 8
The campus and community are invited to attend the 25th Annual University Awards Reception in the Bell Memorial Union on Tuesday, April 8, from 3-5 p.m., as part of Founders Week. This event honors student achievements in academics, leadership, athletic excellence and community service. The University Awards Reception is free, and the campus and community are invited to attend.
The University Awards Reception is sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the Associated Students, and Student Life and Leadership. Each college’s Outstanding Student Leader Awards are presented at this event, and an overall Outstanding Student Leader is chosen from the group. The following awards will also be presented:
- Chris Hilbert Chico State Friend Award
- President’s Academic Excellence Award
- Glenn Kendall Public Service Award
- Outstanding CAVE Volunteer Award
- Ron Rohde Memorial CAVE Scholarship
- Jackie Faris-Rees Award
- Mac Martin Awards
- Myles Tracy Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Enhancement of Multicultural Understanding Award
- Bud Hanna and Richard Dahl Scholar Athlete Awards
- University Advisory Board Outstanding Student Service Award
For more information, contact Crystal Williams at 530-898-3409.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing special accommodations or who have questions about physical access may call 530-898-3409 in advance of the awards reception.