Center for Entrepreneurship “e-Incubator” Office Hours
The e-Incubator is available to assist students, faculty and alumni in e-business ventures.
We specialize in Web-based entrepreneurship with a focus on the Customer Development Process and validating Product-Market fit. Most businesses these days can take advantage of having an effective web site for creating demand and converting prospects into customers.
A few of the topics we provide support on include:
- Developing a business model
- Designing web sites and pages
- Crafting strategic marketing content
- Finding and developing customers
- Online payment systems
- Running marketing campaigns
- Using analytic tools to measure success
- Productivity tools for entrepreneurs
The e-Incubator is free for students, faculty and alumni. Contact us for a consultation!
e-Incubator hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1-2PM in Glenn 104, and by appointment.
For more information on the e-Incubator contact David Rahn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-898-6395.
For more information on the Center for Entrepreneurship contact Peter Straus at email@example.com or 530-898-4835