Campus Announcements: August 26, 2015
- Local Job Fair 9/3
- Diversity Summit Registration Open! Oct. 2-4 in Nevada City, CA
- Wednesday August 26th The Wildcat Vibe: Music and Culture the Wildcat Way
- Check out the fun in the Cross Cultural Leadership Center all week long!
- First Friday Table Tennis Tournament, SEPT 4th @ WREC
- Free Event: Medi-Cal, Medicare, and Preventing Elder Fraud - September 8th
- Patrick Hillman "TOTAL wreck" opens at the University Art Gallery
- Bring your Canned Good to Soccer Games this Week!
- 2015 BEC Bidwell Park & Chico Creek Clean up
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center invites you to, “Chizme y Comida: We provide the food, you bring the conversation”
- Free Tutoring Appointments in the SLC
- Chico Competing to Be "Nation's Most Outdoorsy School"
- Sustainability Internships Available
- Safety Announcement sent to students from University Police and Student Affairs
- Spring 2015 Campus Climate Survey Results Available