Student Employees to Receive CANRA Forms this Week
Today and tomorrow, student employees will be emailed Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA) acknowledgement forms. Students may have questions and below is information you can share with them:
- All CSU, Chico state employees are being asked to sign the CANRA acknowledgement forms – this includes student employees. This is part of their work role.
- A list of CANRA Frequently Asked Questions is available online. Information ranges from how to print the form to why employees need to complete the acknowledgement.
- We need both pages – preferably printed front-to-back. Both pages of the form should have the employee name and ID on them (for scanning purposes).
- Remind them not to use somebody else’s form. Because we are scanning the forms, struck-through names and ID’s create scanning errors and misfiling.
- If they need a duplicate form, or a form with corrections, email HumanResources@csuchico.edu with their name and Chico State ID number or call (530) 898-6771.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Services Center at HumanResources@csuchico.edu, or review the Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect information and HR News online.