Caregiver Support Group
- August 09, 2016, 12:00-1:00PM, in Selvester’s Café, Room 104
- September 13, 2016, 12:00-1:00PM, in Selvester’s Café, Room 104
- October 11, 2016, 12:00-1:00PM, Selvester’s Café, Room 104
- November 08, 2016, 12:00-1:00PM, Selvester’s Café, Room 104
- December 13, 2016, 12:00-1:00PM, Selvester’s Café, Room 104
Passages Caregiver Resource Center is facilitating a caregiver support group for faculty and staff.
We welcome those new to caregiving, those who anticipate caregiving, and those for whom caregiving is already a way of life. You will find information, resources, encouragement, & answers to difficult questions. Please feel free to drop in on any session (no need to enroll via the DTS). For more information about the group, please contact Nancy Khanchandani at 898-5228.
Who Should Go?
Open to staff, faculty and managers
Nancy Khanchandani, Social Worker and Caregiver Advocate
Passages Caregiver Resource Center and the University Staff Development Programs
Login to the Development & Training System (DTS) > select the Schedule tab > click the workshop title > Register > Close Window
If you need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please contact Professional Development, phone (530) 898-6433, or email email@example.com a week in advance of the event.
Please share with your supervisor, in advance, that you would like to attend this training to ensure their support and that operational needs permit.