Receive Financial Support to Complete your Education Specialist Credential!
NorCal CLIPP Info-Session TODAY! (Tuesday, Feb. 18th)
Please join us for an open informational meeting about the Northern California Collaboration for Low Incidence Personnel Preparation (NorCal CLIPP) Grant:
- TODAY, Tuesday, Feb. 18th, from 5-6PM (in Tehama 105)
- Learn more about the California Education Specialist Instruction Credential in the area of moderate to severe disabilities
- Find out how to obtain grant funds for tuition, books, and gas
- Get help with the application process in order to meet the March 1st deadline for Fall Semester
- Undergraduate and Graduate students are encouraged to attend
For more information, please send an email to CLIPP@csuchico.edu or visit us in Tehama 401. All participants are welcome, although space will be limited. If you have any questions or need disability related accommodations please call NorCal CLIPP at 530-898-6887.