CSU, Chico Employees in Need of Donated Leave Credits
The following employees are in need of donated leave credits:
- GREGORY BLANKENSHIP (Staff, Facilities Management and Services)
- GARY BONIFACIUS (Staff, University Housing and Food Services)
- JOANN BRADLEY (Staff, Library Circulation/Interlibrary Services/Reserve)
- NEIL HOPKINS (Staff, Facilities Management and Services)
- MARION HARMON (Staff, Public Affairs)*
- BRIAN REINHARDT (Staff, Counseling & Wellness Center)*
- SHAWN WRIGHT (Staff, University Housing and Food Services)
*Only vacation credits may be donated for purpose of family care leave.
If you wish to donate leave credits, you will need to sign the a donation form - which is available at the Human Resources Service Center (Kendall 220). BECAUSE YOUR SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED, YOUR DONATIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE OR VIA E-MAIL.
Per Catastrophic Leave Program guidelines, only the Benefits and Workers’ Compensation Unit or a union representative may solicit for Catastrophic Leave donations; solicitation by any other party is prohibited.