CSU, Chico Employees in Need of Donated Leave Credits
The following employees are in need of donated leave credits:
- ERIC CASEY (Staff, Facilities Management and Services)
- DONNA KILLIINGSWORTH* (Staff, Humanities and Fine Arts)
- MARIO MENA (Staff, Housing and Food Services)
- MARSHA OSBORNE* (Staff, Graduate Studies)
- CARI PHIPPS (Staff, Degree Audit Programming)
- GLENN SIMMONS (Staff, Facilities Management and Services)
- BRIAN TIVEL (Staff, Facilities Management and Services)
- KELLI TRNKA (Staff, Information Technology Support Services)
*Only vacation credits may be donated for purpose of family care leave.
If you wish to donate leave credits, you will need to sign the a donation form - which is available at the Human Resources Service Center (Kendall 220). BECAUSE YOUR SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED, YOUR DONATIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE OR VIA E-MAIL.
Per Catastrophic Leave Program guidelines, only the Benefits and Workers’ Compensation Unit or a union representative may solicit for Catastrophic Leave donations; solicitation by any other party is prohibited.