- Fifth Annual Faculty and Staff Hall of Honor to be held May 15
- "QPOCS!" Presents: Queer People of Color Visibility Week
- Show Your Students the Importance of Experiencing New Cultures. Schedule a Study Abroad Classroom Presentation!
- INTERNATIONAL FORUM: International Experience for Human Services in Seoul, South Korea, Apr. 22
- Earth Day Celebration on April 22, 11-2 in Selvester's
- Documentary Film "The Case for Israel" on April 22
- Israel Independence Day Celebration May 6
- The Multicultural Affairs Council invites you to the Indigenous Earth Relations Alliance Conference, Friday April 25th
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- We want U to intern for UMatter for the 2014-2015 school year!
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- Campus sustainability research
- The Hungry Wildcat Food Pantry is now open for students in need!
- iLEAD Retreat Post-Poned