Internal Research Grants Spring 2013 Competition
Two internal research grant programs (Faculty Development and Jumpstart) will be competed in the spring 2013 semester.
Faculty Development: Awards for fall 2013—Deadline: February,19
- Approximately eight awards for .2 assigned time in fall 2013
- All applicants for Faculty Development Grants must be faculty members in the R03 Bargaining Unit at the time of the application and during the requested project periods.
Jumpstart to Submit a Federal Grant Proposal (Jumpstart)—Deadline: March 5
- Approximately six-seven awards of $3,000 each to develop and submit a new proposal for an identified federal agency/departmental funding program. All RFPs/calls for proposals with a 2013 deadline are eligible in this competition. Proposal preparation expenses may include either additional employment or operating funds (e.g., technical editor/grant writer or other consultant, publication, travel, equipment, etc.
- Applications will be reviewed in two categories:
- Assistant Professors
- All other-faculty, staff, Research Foundation employees in centers, project-specific units and offices
Application Guidelines and forms are available here: http://www.csuchico.edu/resp/facdev/irg/index.shtml