It’s Week #3 of National Safety Month
The Department of Environmental Health & Safety is offering safety tips and information to the Campus Community in recognition of National Safety Month.
National Safety Month weekly highlights include:
- Week 1: Prevent prescription drug abuse
- Week 2: Stop slips, trips, and falls
- Week 3: Be aware of your surroundings
- Week 4: Put an end to distracted driving
- Bonus week: Summer safety
In recognition of week # 3 we have provided links to informational fact sheets and find the hazard activity sheets for work and home. Complete the “find the hazard” activity sheets, and if you are feeling confident, go the quiz corner and take the quiz!
Start improving your hazard awareness here: http://www.csuchico.edu/ehs/. Be sure to check the EHS web site next week for new information
and safety tips.