US Postal Service Parcel/Package Change
University Print & Mail Services would like to notify faculty and staff of recent US Postal Service parcel and package changes that are effective immediately.
When preparing parcels and/or packages using the US Postal Service, you need to apply a Label 400 barcode on all affected types of mail. If you answer “YES” to any of the questions below, a Label 400 is REQUIRED:
- Is your mailpiece in a box?
- Does your mailpiece exceed 15” long x 12” wide?
- Is your mailpiece more than ¾” thick?
- Is your mailpiece rigid, nonrectangular, or not uniformly thick?
- Does your mailpiece weigh more than 13 ounces?
Please contact Mail Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or X5326 with questions and to request the Label 400.