Welcome to Campus Announcements, a service for the faculty and staff of California State University, Chico. This site will provide information that you should find useful – campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Have a Blast with the Family at the Kid's Stage at the Chico World Music Festival
- Shawn Colvin and Steve Earle are Coming to Chico!
- Free Crafts for Kids at the Chico World Music Festival!
- Dr. Markus Quirin of Osnabruck University to Give a Talk About a Self-Regulatory Approach to Personality
- Catch the Chico World Music Festival Live on the North State Public Radio, 91.7 FM
- Young Alumni Network Trip With Adventure Outings
- Acrobats to Opera at Laxson This September
- Local Job Fair TOMORROW - Wednesday 8/31
- Intern Orientation - Community Legal Information Center (CLIC)
- Retired Faculty Art Exhibit
- Check Out the Musicians of The Chico World Music Festival
Human Resources Services Center/Faculty Affairs
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) Is Looking for Conversation Partners!
- Can You Catch A Staff Member Being Awesome?
- Complimentary General Admission Passes for Faculty & Staff for Chico State Volleyball & Soccer in September
- Want to be a Special Education Teacher? Grant Money Available
- Students Seeking Recovery
- News Release: Former Theatre Professor Katie Whitlock Receives Posthumous Award
- News Release: Nationally Recognized Scholar of Latino Politics to Speak at CSU, Chico for Constitution Day 2016
- $60,000 Available for Sustainable Projects Through SFAC
- CSU's Got Talent - Webcasts
- Faculty Workload Process
- Life Cycle of a Purchase Order
- Caregiver Support Group
- Supervising Students
- IT Procurement Review Process
- Safe Zone Ally Training
- Faculty Opportunities Abroad Workshop 09/14
The Campus Announcements website is updated in each morning that the University is open.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 p.m. the day before you want your message posted to the Campus Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!