Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Philanthropy Softball Tournament
- CSU, Chico Young Cattlemen's Association 2nd Annual Beefin' It Up 5K Run/Walk, April 25th
- Kickball Tournament! CALLING ALL CLUBS!!
- Psi Chi's Madison Bear Garden FUNDRAISER!
- Free Children's Carnival!
- CLIC Presents: Jamba Juice Discount Sale
- OTE Softball Tournament, SUNDAY 4/19 @ 930am
- Join us for International Festival Saturday, April 25th!
- Embodied: Living the Health at Every Size Way: Let's Move!
- “My First Journalism Job and What I Learned.” Society of Professional Journalists Event, Thurs. April 16
- Save the Date: Dreaming Without Boundaries conference
- 2015 Chico State Spring Musical, The Will Rogers Follies, Staged April 29-May3 in Laxson Auditorium
- The Turner to Present 20th Juried Student Print Exhibition and 14th Ink/Clay, April 23-May 13
- Symphonic Winds to Present Spring Concert April 25 in Harlen Adams Theatre
- Teacher Hiring Fair - Saturday, April 18
- Celebrate National Foster Care Month with CSUC Student Panel on May 1st!
- Sheridan Hall, Recruiter for Amazon, Google & Facebook, tells all TOMORROW, 4/17
- Taco Tuesday Trivia Strikes Back!
- Movie Night Thursday: God's Not Dead
- Building Usage Consolidation Proposal in Support of Climate Neutrality Target
- Chance to Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
- Wilderness Orientation Returns to CSU, Chico for Summer 2015
- Application to Graduate due for Spring 2016 Grads!
- StAR Awards April 28th - Clubs and organizations can apply now!
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- Interested in Living and Studying in Asia? Join us on April 29th
- Volunteer Opportunity: Diversion Excursion is coming!
- Study Abroad Deadlines Extended!
- Money for food!
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!