Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Spring Recruitment With Sigma Alpha!!
- Future Pharmacists of CSU Chico First Club Meeting
- Hillel/Jewish Student Union: Club Membership BBALL Tees and Mission
- Wildcat ROAR
- Reception for Reyna Grande, author of Distance between Us
- Dinner and A Story: Conversations between African American Women - Thursday, Feb 19th
- CCLC Passion Project: The Silent War. Feb. 4th
- Wildcat ROAR! Focus Groups – Friday, January 23rd - FREE Food in SSC 466
- Free film screening - Dear White People - Jan 30th
- Global Game Jam 2015
- $10 Student Tickets to Chico Performances New Addition! Jeff Bridges & The Abiders!
- Study Abroad Scholarship Workshops: 02/11 & 02/12
- Student Life and Leadership has new hours!
- Paul Persons Sustainability Award
- New Kinesiology Class
- Study Abroad Information Sessions start NEXT week!
- Online Registration for This Way to Sustainability Conference X is Open!
- Panetta Institute Congressional Internship
- Interested in being an RA?
- Free Tutoring Appointments in the SLC
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course
- Legal Internship Oppurtunity at C.L.I.C.
- Free Writing Tutoring Available!
- Interested in becoming a Special Education teacher? There is grant money available to help!
- Internship Opportunity Available for Agriculture, Economics, Geography, and Recreation Majors
- Student Research Competition
- FitU Exercise and Nutrition Counseling for Students- Accepting New Clients!
- Volunteer for This Way to Sustainability Conference X
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!