Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Internship Opportunity for Activists: Gender and Sexuality Equity Center
- Applications available for councils and committees
- Join the Award Winning Speech and Debate Team
- Chico State Field Hockey Club Meeting
- Omicron Theta Epsilon, Wednesday, 8/26 First General Meeting
- Jewish Student Union/Hillel
- Chico Competing to Be "Nation's Most Outdoorsy School"
- $10 Student Ticket to The Waifs
- Join Us for Beyond Obstacles Leadership Development (B.O.L.D.)! Tuesdays from 5-6:30pm
- Free bear burger at Grillin on the Grass Thurs. Sept. 17
- Check out the fun in the Cross Cultural Leadership Center all week long!
- Turner Print Museum Art Exhibit: Does Size Matter ‹ Small to Large Scale Prints
- beChico! Volunteer Event
- Local Job Fair
- Wildcat ROAR Training Aug. 26th
- Diversity Summit Registration Open! Oct. 2-4 in Nevada City, CA
- Wednesday August 26th The Wildcat Vibe: Music and Culture the Wildcat Way
- Next On Campus GRE Test Prep Workshop Starts Sept 26
- First Friday Table Tennis Tournament, SEPT 4th @ WREC
- Online Writing Assistance
- Patrick Hillman "TOTAL wreck" opens at the University Art Gallery
- Who can put a dent into hunger? Wildcats Can!
- Student Copy & Print Center is cashless
- Free Writing Tutoring - First week of classes
- Add Money to Wildcat ID Card using GET
- AS Dining Services New Concepts and Food Options to Fill Your Cravings
- Connecting to Campus Wireless With Eduroam
- Free Tutoring Appointments in the SLC
- Study Abroad Info Sessions start next week!
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!