Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Student Veteran Organization Meeting - Friday, Sept 4th, 2015
- History Club Kick-Off, Sept. 10
- Check out Delta Sigma Pi! Tabling starts September 8th!
- Filipino American Student Organization (FASO) first meeting of the year Tuesday September 8th!
- Harry Potter club first meeting
- Criminal Justice Honor Society Applications Available Now!
- Momentum Dance Auditions and Free Dance Class!
- Omicron Theta Epsiloners! Faculty Mixer Next Week
- National Society of Leadership and Success Orientations, Sept. 8th and 9th
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center presents: The Dynasty Game
- Starting a Sustainable Community
- Business, IT & SAP Career Fair
- Asian Pacific Islander Welcome, Sep. 25th
- Back by popular demand! Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- GRE Test Prep Workshop Starts Sept 26
- FREE Double Feature - Pitch Perfect 1 & 2
- Wrap n Roll Sushi Workshop - Sep 11
- SLC Study Skills Workshops: Time Management and Overcoming Personal and Academic Challenges
- $10 Student Ticket to Alonzo King LINES Ballet
- Choose to Cruise! Win some sweet bike gear! Then bike to Bidwell Park for some free food and fun!
- "Southern Hospitality Dinner” Moved to Wednesday, Sept. 16th @ 5PM
- Study Abroad Fair 09.16.15
- Study Abroad Info Sessions Start This Week
- Late Night Lounge -Hip Hop Spotlight! Friday, September 25th @ 8PM- 11PM
- Jewish Student Union/Hillel
- Business, IT & SAP Career Fair, Sept. 23
- People with Mobility Impairments - Evacuation Guidelines
- Campus Fire Safety Month - Contest!
- Free Math Tutoring
- Sustainability Conference Coordinator Vacancy Announcement
- Reminder: Chico Competing to Be "Nation's Most Outdoorsy School"
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!