Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- First Up Til’ Dawn Meeting Tonight!
- CSU Chico Pre-Medical Association Guest Speaker
- This Way to Sustainability Conference Proposals
- Rowing Club
- Geography Club Map Sale Tuesday 9/16
- Japanese Animation Club: Second meeting of the week~First Thursday Meeting
- Free Camping This Weekend & Free Winter Israel Trip!- Jewish student union
- Got Diabetes? Join our conversation
- Chico State Republicans General Meeting
- Chico State Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- World Famous Afro-Cuban Poet Nancy Morejón Comes to Chico State Sept 16th!
- SAVE THE DATE! Passing on the Legacy: First speaker President Zingg
- Effective Tabling Gone Wild Workshops!
- LEAD (Leaders Educating for the Advancement of Dreamers) “Dreaming Without Boundaries” conference October 3
- $10 student tickets to The National Acrobats of the People's Republic of China!
- LED ZEPPELIN IV tribute this Saturday (9/13)
- Join us for a movie! Disruption
- Guest Speaker Guy McPherson
- National Drive Electric Week
- Free music this Saturday at Chico State: Chico World Music Festival
- Jefferson Scholars to Keynote Constitution Day Event
- Seniors Win Scholarships From International Contractors Group
- Internationally Renowned Afro-Cuban Poet Coming to Campus
- CSU, Chico Ranked Seventh Among Western Regional Universities by U.S. News
- Student Learning Fee Committee Membership Nominations
- Free GRE Writing Workshops
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- CSU, Chico Research Foundation Positions
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!