Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- 3 Unit Internship with CLIC!
- 4th Annual Dean’s Cup Soccer Tournament
- Psi Chi recruitment for Spring 2015
- Chico State Up 'Til Dawn Presents: A Super Fundraiser
- Chico State Up 'til Dawn Presents: Round Table night
- Nutrition and Food Science Association's First Club Meeting
- Free Pizza at the Sociology Association Of Chico State meeting February 2
- Wildcats Civil Liberties Union Public Forum
- eSports of Chico State invites you to compete for $360,000 in scholarships
- HILLEL/JSU - Free pizza, trip to Israel and more
- First Geography and Planning club meeting of the semester, come get pizza!
- FREE screening - Dear White People - Tomorrow
- Communication Studies MA Information Session Feb. 3
- World Explorations Lecture Series
- $10 student tickets to Garrison Keillor
- $10 Student Tickets to The Hot Club of San Francisco
- Wildcat ROAR on 2/5
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting Near Campus
- Students Seeking Recovery - Peer Talk
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction class series
- FREE FOOD, February 11th @ 530 - Wildcat ROAR! +1
- Credential Students Completing the Credential Program valid CPR
- FitU Exercise and Nutrition Counseling for Students- Accepting New Clients!
- Free Math Drop-in Tutoring
- New Study Abroad Locations!
- Counseling and Wellness Center Support Groups offered Spring 2015
- Free GRE Writing Workshops -- starts February 4th
- Internship Oppututnity with Green Events Consulting Team
- Adventure Outings Trip Scholarships Available
- International Cooperative Education Orientation (ICE) – Wed., February 4th at Noon in SSC 270
- GRE Test Prep Workshop starts March 7
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!