Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Chico State Republicans, Dec. 12
- Pre-Nursing & Nursing Students’ Ice-Cream Social, December 11
- SGI Buddhist Club Meeting: Dec13
- Pi Sigma Alpha Holiday Kickback!
- Café Hillel/Finals week Bagel Brunch
- NSTA Christmas Party
- Chico Cultural Collaboration Reception, Jan. 29
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Quiet Hours & Extended Study Hours
- Don't miss this year's holiday ballet, Cinderella, at Laxson December 13-15
- Camp UHUB – No bug spray required! Dec. 13
- We’re the Millers – Free Showing at the UHUB!
- Conversations on Academic Possibilities, Dec. 11 & 13
- Unbounded Lines: Empowering Asian Students Retreat March 7-9
- Organic Vegetable Project's Wednesday Market
- Reminder and Time Change! Honors Beauty Seminar, Final Project Reception
- Find or share your ride this winter!
- Adventure Outings' Buy One Trip, Get one Half-Price Spring 2014
- Spring 2014 Semester Begins Tuesday, January 21
- Are you concerned about a friend? Learn how to help!
- Fees Payment Deadline - Dec. 12
- CSU, Chico Scholarship Application Deadline: Dec. 15
- Transcript processing December 12 – January 15
- Earn Two Teaching Credentials in One Year!
- Are you a First-Time-Freshman Looking to Improve your Grades?
- Want to make a diffrence this Spring Break?
- Panetta Congressional Internship Deadline Extended to December 17
- UMatter Peer Educator Internship for Spring 2014 NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
- Call for Entries for BMU 3rd Floor Art Gallery for Fall 2014
- Register today for Aruna 5K to raise awareness of sex slave industry on March 8
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!