Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Woodstock's Fundraiser for the Chico Forensic Conference on March 12
- Guest speaker,Exhibition,Free Arabic food,ipad mini- Monday, 24
- Register your organization to participate in International Festival TODAY!
- Nursing Guest Speaker March 12th
- 5th Latino Comedy Chaos
- Third Annual Dean's Cup SOCCER TOURNAMENT!
- Calling all LGBTQ+ people of color and allies!
- Accounting Club Meeting, 3/11
- Young Americans For Liberty
- Marxist - Libertarian Debate Wednesday, March 12
- HILLEL Weekly Meeting and Warriors Game
- CJSA: Guest Speaker March 12th
- Local Chico Startups Discussion Panel Tonight!!
- Omicron Theta Epsilon - Spring Break Trip REMINDER!
- Study Skills Workshops March 11, 13
- Elvin Bishop, James Cotton and Ruthie Foster bring Rock, Blues, and Barroom Boogie to Laxson's stage 3/15!
- Diavolo: Thrilling gymnastics and Dance hits the Laxson stage on March 25th!
- Redesigning Developmental Reading Webinar
- The Passion Project: Still A Secret War. April 17
- Jon Slaughter presents "You Never Know What Floor You'll Land On"
- WORKSHOP: Making the Most of Student Learning Objectives
- Turner to Present "Angles and Planes" Exhibit Through April 12
- Study Abroad Scholarship Workshop: 03/12
- Russia's dynamic string orchestra, Chamber Orchestra Kremlin comes to Chico tomorrow!
- A Friend Dies. Who Cares? The Red Watch Band Team Cares. Training this Wednesday
- Study Abroad Fair, Mar. 11 @ Trinity Commons Lawn
- Professional Etiquette Dinner - 15 Tickets Left!
- Sit down with a stranger or a friend, spin our wheel, discuss an important topic, and win a prize!
- French Writing Workshop THIS FRIDAY
- OHAI! Laci Green comes to campus Mar.13th
- Global Voices: Spotlight Thailand April 10th @ 6PM
- A Few Spots Remain on Adventure Outings Spring 2014 Trips
- Construction Management Pre-Sessions
- Join the Cross-Cultural Leadership Family! Information Session March 5
- Applications for the Enhancement of Multicultural Understanding Award are available now!
- Wilderness Orientation Returns to CSU, Chico
- Fall 2014 Graduate Application Deadlines Extended
- Final AS Candidate Information Session This Week
- Childcare Available on Campus
- Farm Store Survey
- Promotional Video for "Spamalot," CSU, Chico's 2014 Spring Musical
- University Named Founding Member of Climate Resiliency Pact
- Professor Michael Coyle Receives Professional Achievement Honors
- The Orion Wins Multiple Awards in Statewide, National Competitions
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification Starts March 27
- Call for Entries for BMU Art Gallery
- Due Today! Grant Opportunity for Undergraduate Students!
- 2014 Anthropology Research Competition!! Abstracts Due March 26 - Cash Prizes!
- Student Life and Leadership: Blueprint Series Workshops
- Myles Tracy Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!