Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- STOP Officer Elections
- Passionate about Health At Every Size? Fall 2015 Leadership Opportunities
- FREE Dance Lesson! Learn about competitive ballroom dance!
- CJSA & Alpha Phi Sigma Meeting TONIGHT 4/28!
- S.W.A.G. Maps out Community Engagement Event Promoting Change!
- Investor's Club Guest Speaker
- Nutrition and Food Science Association's General Meeting, 4/27
- Annual Juried Student Art Show opens at University Art Gallery
- Break Every Chain: Prison Reform---Drone Assassinations
- First Friday Tournament- Table Tennis
- Luau Pool Party
- Conversations on Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Awards and Reception
- North State Symphony Presents "Arrive!" Concert May 10 in Laxson Auditorium
- MWOW Lecture Series concludes with "Farm to School Efforts ..."
- BIZ Talks- "The College of Business TED Talk"
- Financial Aid Verification Workshop
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Vote on a Home for the New Wildcat Statue!
- THEA 251 and ARTH 150 Added to Summer Session Schedule
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- Money for food in 30 days!
- Free GRE Writing Workshops - Tues 4/28 and Fri 5/1
- Interested in becoming a Special Education teacher? There is grant money available to help!
- Internship Opportunity Available for Agriculture, Economics, Geography, and Recreation Majors
- Hiring tutors for the ESL Resource Center for the fall semester:
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!