Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Symphonic Winds: "Acclamations" Concert Takes Place April 25th in Harlen Adams Theatre
- CLIC Presents: Jamba Juice Discount Sale
- Join us for International Festival this Saturday!!
- Young Cattlemen's Association 2nd Annual Beefin' It Up 5K Run/Walk, April 25th
- Stockdog's Final Club Meeting, May 6
- OTE Saturday Luau, 4/25, 6-9pm
- Take Back the Night WEEK Update: Debriefing Brunch Moved to CCLC
- Club Aesthete: Painting & Drawing Club
- Hillel JSU/ IDF Soldiers Puff for Peace
- 2015 Chico State Spring Musical, The Will Rogers Follies, Staged April 29-May3 in Laxson Auditorium
- The Turner to Present 20th Juried Student Print Exhibition and 14th Ink/Clay, April 23-May 13
- Senior Send-Off announcement
- Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
- Just for the Health of It! – April 30
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- NFSC 100 - Basic Nutrtion is online this Summer 2015
- Next GRE Test Prep Weekend Workshop Starts May 2
- Interested in living and learning in Asia?
- Sociology majors and Professors!
- Qualifying participants can get up to $200 per month for food!
- Financial Aid Verification Workshop
- Volunteer Opportunity: Diversion Excursion is coming!
- USC Price MPA Information Session 4/30
- Interested in mental health? Looking for an internship? Join the UMatter team!
- Internship Opportunity at The Center for Healthy Communities (CHC)
- Interested in becoming a Special Education teacher? There is grant money available to help!
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!