Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Informational Meeting with Society of Professional Journalists, Mar. 5
- Psi Chi's DUCKY DERBY fundraiser!
- RELAY FOR LIFE SURVIVOR WALK PARTICIPANTS
- Love animals? Want to help decrease animal cruelty and abuse? Like free vegan treats?
- Free 'Preparing for Law School Workshop'
- Psi Chi meeting, Tues. March 10th
- New Organization! Promoting Achievement Through Hope (PATH), March 2nd
- Pi Sigma Alpha meeting March 11th 6:30pm, Butte 103. Accepting applications
- Filipino American Student Organization (FASO)
- Omicron Theta Epsilon - Initiation Saturday, 3/7
- Hillel JSU/Birthright Orientation, New & Old Friends
- Very important geography and planning club meeting!
- Imagineer Day for K-6 Graders, March 28
- GPMA meet & greet! tomorrow
- 6th Annual Professional Etiquette Dinner - Student Tickets Now on Sale!
- Do you know how to help a friend with alcohol poisoning? Learn how!
- Have you felt the need to cut down on your alcohol use?
- Screening: “The Trans Movie”
- $10 student tickets to Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk
- Women's History Month: Women Veterans panel
- Want to play in a Volleyball Tournament?!
- $10 student tickets to The Intergalactic Nemesis at Chico State!
- The Hungry Wildcat Food Pantry is open for students in need!
- Seniors - Vote for the Class of 2015 Grad T-shirt, through Mar. 6
- New Copy Center Saturday Hours
- Money for food in 30 days!
- Forensics Students Take Home Tournament Awards
- Professor Selected for Global Poetry Prize
- The Orion Honored at State and National Competitions
- Earn a Math, Science, English or Special Education Teaching Credential and Master’s Degree with stipend support! Application Extension due March 6th.
- Application deadline extended for special education funding opportunity
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!