Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Great Opportunity For Future Educators! Free Food!
- First Friday Tournament- Table Tennis
- Taco Tuesday Trivia Strikes Back Tonight!!!
- Accounting Meeting 4/21
- The Whole Truth and Nothing but, Part 2
- Support the Geography and Planning club at the last few map sales of the semester! This WED and THURS!!
- 3rd Anthropology Research Competition, April 24
- Free Dance Lesson! Learn about competitive ballroom dance!
- Take Back the Night WEEK is HERE! April 20-24th
- STOP Officer Elections
- Free Human Trafficking Training
- Delta Sigma Pi Golf Tournament
- “Linkedin for Journalists” Society of Professional Journalists Event, Tues. April 21
- Visiting Guest Juror for Annual Student Art Show
- Imaging the roots of Cascadia's Volcanoes Seminar
- SLC Workshop-Money 101 Graduation and Student Loans
- Chico State Relay For Life is Saturday April 25
- Higher Education Speaker Series: Dr. Michelle Morris presents "First Generation to PhD: People, Programs, and Policies on the Path"
- Dinner and A Story: Conversations between Asian Women- Thursday, April 23 6PM-9PM
- Want to get connected to communities of Color? Check out B.O.L.D. Tuesdays 5PM in MLIB 172
- The Cross-Cultural Leadership Center presents: Diversity 411. Come for honest conversation and education around diversity!
- Student Open Forum for the Proposed Interdisciplinary Sustainability and Resilience Major - April 22, 3:00 – 5:00 PM in Tehama 105
- Voluntary Disarmament Panel Discussion
- Title IX Oversight Committee Meeting, April 22
- Celebrate National Foster Care Month with a CSUC Student Panel on May 1st!
- Senior Sendoff BBQ
- "Reel Life: Let's Talk About Pills" - Free Pizza!
- BIZ Talks
- Health and Wellness Seminar
- MWOW Lecture Series -- "As the Worm Turns: Medicinal Use of Leeches"
- Dyslexia Across the Ages- NSSLHA's 6th Annual Conference, April 25
- OVP Spring Festival THIS SATURDAY (4/25)!
- National Volunteer Week and 'Cats in the Community Video
- Call for Nominations, 2015 Conversations on Diversity & Inclusion Awards
- Preserve Your Legacy- Donate Items to the 2015 Time Capsule!
- Summer Work-Study Information and Application - Priority Deadline is April 24
- Last chance - Legal Research - Win $50 visa card
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Library Copy Center is open on weekends!
- Spring 2015 Commencement – Extra Tickets
- National Criminal Justice Honor Society - Applications due Friday!
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- Online writing help available for students!
- Free GRE Writing Workshops - Wed 4/22 and Fri 4/24
- Get Wildcat ROAR! Trained
- Boost The Economy!
- Student Seeking Recovery--DIFFERENT LOCATION
- Join CADEC for Prescription Drug Awareness Week!
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- CAVE Internship Opportunity
- A Few Adventure Outings Scholarships Remain
- Paid Internship Hillel/Jewish Student Union
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!