Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Embodied: Living the Health At Every Size Way! Meeting Tuesday
- PATH meeting, Thursday 4/17
- The Chico Anthropological Society invites YOU to a CAREER TALK with Dr. Antoinette Martinez
- "QPOCS!" Presents: Queer People of Color Visibility Week!
- There's Still Time to Sign Up for the Asian & Pacific Islander Graduation!
- 2nd Annual Anthropology Research Competition-THIS FRIDAY!!!
- CARNITAS SALE- Lambda Theta Nu, Sorority, Inc.
- Accounting Club Meeting, 4/15
- Chico State Harry Potter Club Meeting
- Come and visit our Encore "Re-entry" table on Campus Today & Wed.15th!
- Chico State U.N.I.T.E.: Meetings every Tuesday @ 6M! Travelers Welcome!
- PSI CHI...Ducky Derby fundraiser!! Apr. 30th
- From college to a job — the Society of Professional Journalists edition
- Center on Aging Presents - Careers in Aging Professional Panel and Fair on April 17
- Join CADEC for Prescription Drug Awareness Week Activities
- Dr. Stephen Presents "Things happen for a reason - Be the reason."
- The Passion Project: Someone You Know. April 15
- ILEAD Leadership Retreat: Creating Movements of Change. April 25-27
- Dinosaurs and Other Mesozoic Reptiles of California
- Human Trafficking Awareness Week
- WORKSHOP: What Does the 21st Century Student Want?
- Study Skills workshops this week
- Friends of the Chico State Herbarium Upcoming Workshops
- Designing a Pollinator Garden - April 19 - from Friends of the Chico State Herbarium
- Organic Vegetable Market on campus!
- Morgan Wenter Presents: Cheesy Love Songs - A Tribute to Burt Bacharach, April 17th
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Susanna Theroux, April 18
- Boba Bingo April 24th
- Climate Leadership Award Video and Voting
- Want money or want to showcase the awesomeness of your organization next fall? Turn it Up and register your organization for Chico Palooza TODAY!
- Vote TODAY! VOTE @ ASChico.com Vote from 4/15-4/17
- Interested in Seeing the World? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- Campus sustainability research
- Students Organize Conference to Raise Awareness of Human Trafficking April 14–17
- Students Put Policy Issues in Spotlight at Town Hall Meeting
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- Nominate the activist in your life for a Maggie or Milk Award
- Calling all musicians, poets, and other performers!
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!