Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Fashion show, April 25th
- PSI CHI Member Meeting- T-Shirts are Ready!
- Psi Chi's Ducky Derby, April 30
- Accounting Club Meeting, 4/22
- Documentary "The Case for Israel"
- Pre-Law Society Elections
- Free Film Screening of The Line, April 24
- Women in Science and Engineering General Meeting, April 24th
- HILLEL Student Fellows & Weekly Meeting
- The Management Club Officers
- NSTA Meeting: Awards and Elections!
- Kimchi workshop for FREE!
- Earth Week Festivities
- The Founder of Latino Outdoors, Jose Gonzalez speaking on campus
- Geological and Environmental Sciences Seminar -- Today!
- Multicultural Leadership Series: Programming with a Purpose
- Dr. Stephen Presents "Things happen for a reason -- Be the reason."
- "Reel Life: Let's Talk About Pills" Wednesday, April 23
- The Wildcat Word open mic on Thursday at the UHub! FREE PIZZA!
- 13th Annual BSS Student Research Symposium
- Middle East Studies Symposium, May 1, 2014 - Free Music, Food, and Fun!
- WEBINAR: Addressing Today’s Classroom Challenges: Accelerated and Intensive
- Organic Vegetable Market on campus!
- 9th Annual Conversations On Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Awards and Reception
- Boba Bingo Tiki Night April 24th
- Officer Transition Workshop
- "Soup for S.O.L.E." - Student Life and Leadership community service
- Senior Send-Off, April 29
- Variety Show April 24
- Tree of Peace Ceremony
- Monty Python's Spamalot Staged Next Week
- 19th Juried Student Print Exhibition & 12th Ink/Clay Presented April 24-May 15
- Friends of the Chico State Herbarium Upcoming Workshops - SEATS AVAILABLE
- Storyteller, formerly known as Playhouse Youth Theatre, brings Aladdin Jr. to Laxson Auditorium!
- National Drug Take Back Day THIS Saturday!
- Did you learn how to save a life this past semester through Red Watch Band?
- Earth Week Cruiser Ride THIS Thursday!
- Want money or want to showcase the awesomeness of your organization next fall? Turn it Up and register your organization for Chico Palooza TODAY!
- Attention newly elected officers: Learn how to create organization culture! April 22
- Interested in Seeing the World? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- Application to Graduate due for Spring 2015 Grads!
- Students Shine in Health Services Competition
- Arboretum Tours Offered May 1
- Model United Nations Team Snags Top Honors at National Conference
- University Hosts West’s Largest Collegiate Sales Competition April 24-25
- Professor Co-author of New Book on Language Teaching
- Luncheon Honors Outstanding Retired Faculty, Staff
- Imagineer Day to Engage, Educate Children in Science Concepts
- Entrepreneurial Teens Compete for SAGE California Title
- Mentor Training and Employment Opportunities
- Graduating Seniors – Are you graduating with loans?
- Want a job? Become a REACH Mentor! Accepting Applications Now!
- LGBTQ+ or Ally and Graduating? Apply for Lavender Graduation!
- Help Make Chico Safer by Joining the Red Watch Band Team!
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!