Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Join Chico State Psi Chi!
- Free Dance Lesson! Learn about competitive ballroom dance!
- Join Students for Environmental Action!
- Looking for a spot to table?
- Chico State Club Field Hockey Meeting
- International Student Volunteers, Info Meeting Sept. 3rd
- Jewish Student Union/Hillel
- Intern Orientation for CLIC
- Momentum Dance Auditions and Free Dance Class!
- National Society of Leadership and Success Orientations, Sept. 8th
- Economics Club Meeting on Wednesday, 9/2 (Free Pizza!)
- Filipino American Student Association Organization (FASO) first meeting of the year Tuesday Septemeber 8th!
- Multicultural Welcome Receptions
- LGBTQ+ Welcome Reception on September 9th
- Join Us for Beyond Obstacles Leadership Development (B.O.L.D.)! Tuesdays from 5-6:30pm
- Thursday September 17th: Grillin' on the Grass
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center invites you to, "Chisme y Comida: We provide the food, you bring the conversation"
- Prisoners as Capital, Animals as Captives, and Persons as Property
- Students Seeking Recovery Support Group
- $10 Student Ticket to Alonzo King LINES Ballet
- Free Live Music Friday Night ft. Second Best
- Free Hypnotist Show - Thursday Night
- First Friday Table Tennis Tournament, Sept. 4th @ WREC
- Turner Print Museum Art Exhibit: Does Size Matter -- Small to Large Scale Prints
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents: "Southern Hospitality Dinner"
- Veteran Welcome Reception - September 2nd, 2pm
- Local Job Fair, Thursday 9/3
- Diversity Summit Registration Open! Oct. 2-4 in Nevada City, CA
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion (CODI) for Fall 2015
- Fostering a Chico State LGBTQ+ Inclusive Campus Community
- National Transgender Discrimination Survey Taking Events
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- Disc Golf Class Added to Fall 2015 Schedule KINE 198
- Register Now for LEAD’s 2nd Annual Dream Conference September 25, 2015
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Free Math Drop-in Tutoring
- Feeling Down?
- Who can put a dent into hunger? Wildcats Can!
- FitU Exercise and Nutrition Counseling for Students- Accepting New Clients!
- Geologist-In-Training Certification: GEOS Seminar Tuesday
- Fall 2015 Student Awards for Research & Creativity
- Campus Fire Safety Month - Contest!
- Career Center Graduate and Professional School Fair 9/9
- Internship in Science Teaching, NSCI 489A
- Internship in Science Teaching; Biol 489
- Intern in Washington, DC! Spring 2016 Applications due Sept. 28
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!