Student Announcements: October 17, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Come laugh the night away with Comedian Adam Mamawala! Oct. 16
- Documentary showing in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Study Skills Workshop This Week
- Veterans’ Health Community Forum, October 23
- Fresh vegetables on campus this Wednesday!
- The 5th Annual Multicultural Community Collaboration Festival
- Masters of Social Work Program Info Meeting, Oct. 16
- Professor/Pathways Palooza tonight
- Charles Carter Presents, “A Journey of Success” Oct. 23
- Global Voices: Spotlight Middle East November 7
- True Dialogue: Racism, Sexism and Homophobia within communities of color Oct. 15
- Late Night Lounge: Hyped Hip-Hop! All Night Long Oct. 18
- Free CSET Multiple Subject workshops
- Fall 2013 MWOW Lecture Series Continues Wednesday, Oct. 16
- CLIC's Semi-Annual Pasta Palooza Fundraiser, Oct. 23
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Carl Gunderson, Northwestern University, Oct. 18
- STOMP comes to Laxson with Explosive Theatrical Percussion this Thursday & Friday!
- Don't Miss the Jazz Masters SFJAZZ Collective at Laxson Auditorium Tonight!
- Van Cliburn Gold Medal Winner Vadym Kholodenko comes to Chico, Oct. 30
- 30th Annual Multicultural Night - Oct. 29
- Discussion: Domestic Violence in LGBTQ+ Relationships, Oct. 15
- Safe Zone LGBTQ Ally Training, Nov. 20
- Poetry Writing Workshop, October 18th 1pm-4pm
- Fantasy Puppetry and Dance comes to Chico with Momix: Botanica on 10/24!
- Archaeology Lab Tours, Oct. 16
- CCLC Halloween Social, Oct. 31
- NPR's White House Correspondent Ari Shapiro comes to Chico -10/22!