Student Announcements: October 3, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- October 8th: Superintendent of Public Instruction visits Chico State!
- You are invited to participate in the Sister Outsider Reading/Discussion Group
- Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. Carnitas Sale Oct 3rd
- SGI Buddhist Club/ The First Official Meeting: Oct 4
- Calling all LGBTQ+ people of color!
- Pre-Medical Association General Meeting
- Harry Potter Club Quidditch Match, Oct. 6
- Japanese Animation Club: Costumes and Thrift Stores Run, This Saturday, October 5
- Are You Interested in Attending Law School?
- Join Chico State Habitat for Humanity
- Pre-Law Society Meeting
- Geological and Environmental Science Seminar Series -- Tuesday
- Turner Exhibit to Feature 'Monstrous and Grotesque' Print Works, Oct. 3-Nov. 2
- Just in time for Halloween ‹ Scary/Funny/Thoughtful 'Doctor Faustus' Staged Oct. 15-20
- Are you interested in a career in Social Work?
- Don't Miss the Jazz Masters SFJAZZ Collective at Laxson Auditorium 10/15
- Interested in Seeing the World? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- STOMP comes to Laxson with Explosive Theatrical Percussion on October 17 & 18!
- Grant Writing Workshop