Student Announcements: October 8, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- October 8th: Superintendent of Public Instruction visits Chico State!
- Pizza and a Workshop - Student Organizations, Oct. 11
- Graduate Programs for Future Anthropologists by Dr. Eric Bartelink, Oct. 9
- Women's Ultimate Frisbee
- Grant Writing Workshop
- Harry Potter Club Meeting, Oct. 9
- SASW- Yard Sale, October 12th
- Omicron Theta Epsilon, Honors Biology Society, General Meeting, Oct. 9
- Investors Club Meeting
- Accounting Club, Oct. 8
- Was Barbie Jewish? Come find out with Chico Hillel/JSU!
- Net Impact Job Conference Tickets on Sale -- Everybody welcome!
- Late Night Lounge: Hyped Hip-Hop! All Night Long Oct. 18th
- Late Night Lounge: Hyped Hip-Hop! All Night Long Oct. 18
- True Dialogue: Being a Student of Color and LGBTQ. Oct. 13
- Dr. Pat Patterson Presents, “Embracing your Inner Mentor” on Oct. 9
- Safe Zone LGBTQ Ally Training, Oct. 10
- Dept. of Geological and Environmental Sciences Seminar TODAY!
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion
- Don't Miss the Jazz Masters SFJAZZ Collective at Laxson Auditorium 10/15
- STOMP comes to Laxson with Explosive Theatrical Percussion on October 17 & 18!
- Eat Real: Celebrate Food Day on October 24!
- Covered California Info Fair, Oct. 10
- Global Voices: Spotlight Middle East November 7
- Museum Without Walls Lecture Series
- Fantasy Puppetry and Dance comes to Chico with Momix: Botanica on 10/24!
- Organic Vegetable Project Wednesday Market, 11-2
- Campus showing of "For the Bible Tells Me So" Oct. 9
- Don't miss out on "stories you won't hear on the Radio" by NPR's White House Correspondent Ari Shapiro - 10/22!
- Center for Entrepreneurship and 3CORE, Inc. Forge Partnership!
- CCLC Closed Friday, October 11
- Are you interested in a career in Social Work?
- Queer Week Events
- Credential Students Completing the Credential Program valid CPR
- Don't Cancel Class! Let's Talk About America's Fastest Growing Population!
- Kinesiology Professor Wins Fulbright to Conduct Research in Ireland
- Splat! Pumpkin Drop Delights Children Day of Halloween
- Professional Networking Social, Oct. 16
- Campus Successes and Goals in Sustainability Highlighted
- Upward Bound Summer Resident Advisor Positions Available
- Call for Art Entries for BMU 3rd Floor Art Gallery
- Soulful Needs Assessment Survey
- Study Skills Workshops This Week: Pre-Writing and Relatable Research
- Pathfinders: Preparing Emerging Leaders of Color Applications Available
- Sacramento Semester Internship Applications due Oct. 29