Student Announcements: November 14, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Movie Night with the Chico Anthropological Society and the Anthropology Graduate Student Association, Nov. 20
- Ugly Sweater Making Party- SASW
- Embodied Club, Nov. 18
- Join Women's Ultimate Frisbee!
- Healthy Eating Made Cheap & Easy
- M.E.Ch.A. Toy Collection/Donation
- Join SAVE monthly club meetings this Friday!!
- Chico State Republicans Meeting, Nov. 14
- SGI Budhist Club Meeting: Nov 15
- Soccer Tournament this Saturday-It isn't too late!
- Hangout with Chico Hillel/JSU
- Changing Maps of the Middle East
- NSTA- Madison Bear Garden Fundraiser
- Chess Club Meeting Monday, Nov. 18th!
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Jenn Yost, UC Santa Cruz, Nov. 15
- The 6th Annual LGBTQ+ Conference: True Colors, Nov. 17
- Film: Prisoner of the Mountains, Nov. 19
- Come celebrate the holidays with An Irish Christmas - 12/5
- Giving Thanks with Billy Mclaughlin, Nov. 20
- Are you interested in a career in Social Work?
- Chico Cultural Collaboration Reception, Jan. 29
- African American Retreat Registration DUE January 31st
- Philippines Typhoon Donations
- Chico State Wildcat Store now carrying certified organic, fair trade, local food
- "Stuff the Bag" Food Drive
- Help The Orion Go Green!
- Car free and looking for a way home this Thanksgiving?
- Info Night for Rural Teacher Residency