Student Research Competition
27th Annual Student Research Competition, CSU, Chico, March 6, 2013
- This important annual event offers students an opportunity to gain valuable experience in presenting their work while enriching their academic knowledge. Undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni/alumnae who received their degrees in spring, summer, or fall of the previous year, are encouraged to participate.
- Research presentations are grouped into the following nine categories: Behavioral and Social Sciences; Biological and Agricultural Sciences; Business, Economics, and Public Administration; Creative Arts and Design; Education; Engineering and Computer Science; Health, Nutrition, and Clinical Sciences; Humanities and Letters; and Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- The winners of the CSUC competition will be selected to participate at the prestigious system-wide competition at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona on May 10-11, 2013. Cash prizes will be awarded to the outstanding presenter and runner-up in each category of the undergraduate and graduate divisions. Lodging and travel expenses are funded through the Office of Graduate Studies with IRA funds.
- Application deadline February 20, 2013
- Sponsored by the Office of Graduate Studies
System wide competition – funded by IRA
- For application and submission information: http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/fellowships/csu_research_competition.shtml