Student Research Competition
27th Annual Student Research Competition, CSU, Chico, March 6, 2013
- This important annual event offers students an opportunity to gain valuable experience in presenting their work while enriching their academic knowledge. Undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni who received their degrees in spring, summer, or fall of the previous year, are encouraged to participate.
- Research presentations are grouped into the following nine categories: Behavioral and Social Sciences; Biological and Agricultural Sciences; Business, Economics, and Public Administration; Creative Arts and Design; Education; Engineering and Computer Science; Health, Nutrition, and Clinical Sciences; Humanities and Letters; and Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- The winners of the CSUC competition will be selected to participate at the prestigious system-wide competition at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona on May 10-11, 2013. Cash prizes will be awarded to the outstanding presenter and runner-up in each category of the undergraduate and graduate divisions. Lodging and travel expenses are funded through the Office of Graduate Studies with IRA funds.
- Application deadline February 20, 2013
- Sponsored by the Office of Graduate Studies and funded by IRA fees
- For application and submission information: http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/fellowships/csu_research_competition.shtml