Want to get away? Study Abroad!
Looking to explore the world and get university credit for it?
Think about studying abroad!
Study Abroad Information Sessions have started and will be held every week at the same time:
Wednesdays from 5-6 p.m. in SSC 150 & Fridays from 2-3 p.m. in SSC 150!
At this information session you will find out:
- What study abroad programs and sites are available through CSU, Chico
- How to get classes to court toward your major, minor and/or GE
- How to finance your semester or year abroad
- The best majors, minors and upper division pathways for Study Abroad
- The Application Process for each program
Deadline for Fall 2013/Yearlong Direct Exchange: March 15th
Deadline for Summer 2013: April 1st (USAC)
Deadline for Fall 2013/Yearlong 20103-14: April 15th (USAC)
For more information, come visit us in SSC 440 or email us at: email@example.com