Student Employees: CANRA Forms Required
Today and tomorrow, student employees will be emailed Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA) acknowledgement forms. The email will come from “Human Resources” with a PDF attachment. Please read the email, then open and print the attached form. The attachment will be individualized with the student employee’s name and employee ID in the signature section.
The email will include detailed information about the CANRA law, the subsequent CSU Executive Order and its requirements.
To help the process of completing the forms go smoothly, please read the following:
- All CSU, Chico state employees are being asked to sign the CANRA acknowledgement forms – this includes student employees. This is part of our work role.
- A list of CANRA Frequently Asked Questions is available online. Information ranges from how to print the form to why employees need to complete the acknowledgement.
- We need both pages – preferably printed front-to-back. Both pages of the form should have the student employee name and ID on them (for scanning purposes).
- Do not to use somebody else’s form. Because we are scanning the forms, struck-through names and ID’s create scanning errors and misfiling.
- If a duplicate form or a form with corrections is needed, email HumanResources@csuchico.edu with their name and Chico State ID number or call (530) 898-6771.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Services Center (HRSC)at HumanResources@csuchico.edu, or review the Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect information and HR News online.