Student Announcements: March 5, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Want to Run for AS?
- Join the Cross-Cultural Leadership Team! Info. Session March 5
- Join the African Student Union!- March 7
- Active Minds Meeting 3/6
- Jewish Student Union/Hillel Hummus Tasting
- No U.N.I.T.E Meeting March 5
- Student Democratic Club Meeting Tonight
- Association for Women in Business Weekly Meetings
- NSTA Meeting this Wednesday
- Accounting Club Technical Meeting, 3/5
- Investors Club Meeting, Mar. 6
- Chico Catholics- Newman Center
- Native-American singer/songwriter Buffy Sainte-Marie comes to Chico!
- Reclaiming Space Exhibit
- Cesar Chavez Rally. March 24 and 26.
- History Lecture to Explore 1845-1900 America Through the Eyes of European Travelers, March 13
- Creating Yourgasm: Training Mind and Body for Sexcellence March 6
- Diversity Art Exhibit Reception
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion (CODI), March 6
- March is National Women’s History Month
- Chico Bach Festival to Feature Concerts March 15th and 16th on Harlen Adams Stage
- Graduating Seniors! Attend GradFest March 6th & 7th
- The Mis-education of Manhood Conference
- Organic Vegetable Project Wednesday Market, March 6
- Lunchtime Space Flicks at the Valene L. Smith Museum of Anthropology
- Yuval Ron Ensemble brings world music to Chico 3/9!
- Chico Performances' March Newsletter is finally here!
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: DR. LUIS CARVAJAL-CARMONA, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, UC Davis - March 8
- Local Lunch for March 4 - 7
- Spring 2013 Naturalist Outings at the BCCER
- Competitive Edge Series: What I Wish I knew 3/13
- Kitchen Stories and Sharing our Lives. March 8
- Dinner and A Story. Thursday 6PM
- S.T.O.P! General Meeting 3/6 (Wednesday)
- Test success
- Interested in Traveling? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- Academic Evaluations closure February 11 - March 8
- Chico State Diversity Certificate Program
- Alternative Transportation Goodies!
- Summer Session Registration Opens April 2
- Veteran Survey & Chance to Win a $25 VISA gift card!
- Watershed Review Now Accepting Creative Submissions!
- Grant Opportunity for Undergraduate Students!
- Student Research Grant Proposals are NOW being accepted!
- AS Sustainability Fund - over $40,000 available for student projects
- Anthropology Research Competition, FINAL CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!!
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program