Student Announcements: September 12, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Women's Ultimate Frisbee
- CSU Chico Pre-Medical Association BBQ
- Stop Trafficking of Persons! Meeting 9/12
- Net Impact Job Conference Tickets on Sale -- 15% off until Sept. 20th. Everybody welcome!
- Philosophy Club Meeting Friday September 13th!
- Psi Chi Pizza Party Meeting, Sept. 17
- Child Development Guest Speakers Oct 16th and Nov 20th
- French Club Meeting TODAY
- Council of Graduate Students - We need officers!
- Alpha Phi Omega Rush Week Information Booth and Tents
- Chico State Republican club meeting
- GRE Preparation Workshop Starts Sept. 28
- North State Symphony to Perform "Composers Palette" Concert Sept. 22 in Chico!
- Red Watch Band Trainings
- 2013-2014 Thesis Workshop Series
- Ukulele Wizard, Jake Shimabukuro, kicks of Chico World Music Festival tomorrow!
- Come be amazed by comedian/magician Derek Hughes! Sept. 19
- Bradley Dodson - “One Day at a Time: Lessons Learned from years of experience in education.” Sept. 25
- The Constitution and the American Dream, September 16
- School of the Arts Presents "Landscape as Metaphor" Art Exhibit at The Turner, Aug. 26-Sept. 21
- Fair Use on the Physical and Digital Campus- Online Seminar Monday
- A call to survivors of intimate partner violence
- Wildcat Leadership Institute
- Still feeling unorganized?
- Campus Service for Pa Houa Lor, 9/13
- Legislative Affairs Committee Apps Due Sept. 20th
- CSU, Chico Music Ensembles Open to Non-Majors
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
- Be a 2014 Summer Orientation leader!
- $60,000 available for student’s sustainable projects
- FREE Writing Tutoring!
- This Way to Sustainability Conference Needs You
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- This Way to Sustainability Conference Proposals NOW Being Accepted!