Student Announcements: September 24, 2013
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Omicron Theta Epsilon Biology Honors Society, General Meeting, Sept. 25
- Meeting-Embodied: Living the Health At Every Size Way
- CHICO CATHOLICS: Come to a COLLEGE NIGHT (Mass+Activities+ Dinner!) @ The Newman Catholic Center! Every Tuesday
- "Now were talking" - Chat about diabetes
- Accounting Club Meeting
- Harry Potter Club Meeting, Sept. 25
- Investors Club Meeting
- Come Out and Experience the Rowing Club!
- Hillel Meeting, Sept. 26
- S.T.O.P! Presents "Whistle Blower" this Thursday 6-8pm
- Hey. You. Grad Student - pay attention!
- Boba Bingo, Sept. 27
- Free Compost Workshop
- Safe Zone LGBTQ Ally Training
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion
- Multicultural Welcome Receptions
- Get Ready for Career Day!
- LGBTQ+ Welcome Reception Sept. 25
- True Dialogue: Life in Chico as a Student of Color, Sept. 24
- Bradley Dodson presents “ One Day at a Time: Lessons Learned from years of experience in education,” Sept. 25
- Math Happy Hour is Back!
- Organic Vegetable Project's Wednesday Market, 11-2
- GRE Preparation Workshop Starts Saturday - Sept. 28
- Annual Hiestand Concert to Take Place October 5
- GSEC Presents Queer Week, Oct. 5-11
- Turner Exhibit to Feature 'Monstrous and Grotesque' Print Works, Oct. 3-Nov. 2
- What would you do if anything was legal for 12 hrs? Come experience the reality with three showings' of, "The Purge."
- Wildcat Store Patio Sale, Sept 23-27
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Chris Ivey, Sept. 27
- Eve Ensler will wow you this Oct 3rd!
- So You Want to be a Diplomat?
- Save The Date - Wonderful Documentary Coming to Chico State
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter TODAY!
- Cat Tracks- Walktober Edition, October 1 -31
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Class for Students
- Master of Social Work Program Informational Meetings
- CSU, Chico Music Ensembles Open to Non-Majors
- Interested in Earning a Teaching Credential and a Master's Degree?
- Undeclared or thinking about changing your major?
- Fourth Annual Chico Experience Week Brings Campus, Community Together Oct. 4-13
- College of Natural Sciences Hosts All-Alumni Reunion Oct. 11-12
- $60,000 available for student’s sustainable projects
- Adventure Outings Now Accepting Assistant Trip Leader Applications
- Pathfinders: Preparing Emerging Leaders of Color Applications Available
- Red Watch Band Trainings - Do You Know How to Save a Life?
- Mental Health First Aid Certification Training
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program
- Learn what it takes to be a Summer Orientation leader
- Free Help with Your Essay!